Current Affairs 1 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 31, 2017
- Name the celebrity who has been named top earning dead celebrities by Forbes for the fifth straight year.
A) Arnold Palmer
B) Bob Marley
C) Elvis Presley
D) Michael Jackson
- Which among the given firms has recently completed the acquisition of Tata Capital’s Travel and Foreign Exchange Companies?
A) Wonderla Holidays Limited
B) Cox & Kings India Limited
C) Thomas Cook India Group
D) American Express Company
- Late MV Sridhar was the former General Manager of which organization?
A) Ice Hockey Association of India
B) Indian Olympic Association
C) Board of Control for Cricket in India
D) All India Football Federation
- Name the winner of the 2017 Commonwealth Shooting Championship?
A) Kristy Gillman
B) Heena Sidhu
C) Elena Galiabovitch
D) Harveen Srao
- Who has been appointed as the President of the Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWLF) on October 30, 2017?
A) Praful Patel
B) Thomas Bach
C) Birendra Prasad Baishya
D) Narayana Ramachandran
- Based on the Global TB Report 2017 released by the WHO, name the country to top the list of new tuberculosis cases in 2016?
D) South Africa
- How much amount of loan has been sanctioned by the State Bank of India (SBI) in collaboration with World Bank to corporates for Rooftop Solar projects?
A)Rs 3,875 crore
B)Rs 1,555 crore
C) Rs 2,317 crore
D)Rs 2,825 crore
- How much loan amount has been approved by the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on October 31, 2017 for 5 projects in Andhra Pradesh?
A)Rs 11,000 crores
B) Rs 20,000 crores
C) Rs 17,000 crores
D) Rs. 13,000 crores
- According to the data furnished by the Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA) on October 31, 2017, the Indian budgetary fiscal deficit over the first half of the current financial year stood at _________ per cent of the full year`s target
- What is the rank of India in accordance with the World Bank’s 2017 ‘Ease of Doing Business Report’?
- As per the latest ‘Ease of Doing Business Report’ of the World Bank, what is the rank of India in protecting interest of minority investors?
- Blue Flag-17’ is a multilateral military exercise held between India and which country?
- The 2017 International Seminar on Indian Space Industry will be held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Which state has launched Election Commission’s web- based project, ERO-Net?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- The ninth edition of the international film festival on environment and wildlife- CMS Vatavaran-will be held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck is the king of which of the given countries?
C) Sri Lanka
- The State Bank of India in collaboration with World Bank has sanctioned USD 625 million loan to how many companies for financing grid connected rooftop solar project?
- Which country has topped the World Bank’s latest ‘Ease of Doing Business index’?
- Name the country to attain the top spot in the World Bank’s latest ‘Ease of Doing Business’ index in protecting interest of minority investors.
D) Saudi Arabia
- Jitu Rai is associated with which sports?
- Who is the president of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
A) Ahmad Mohamed Ali Al-Madani
B) K.V. Kamath
C) Jim Yong Kim
D) Jin Liqun