Current Affairs 1 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 31, 2020
- In which state did PM Narendra Modi inaugurated a Children Nutrition Park, dubbed as the world’s first such technology-driven theme park developed over 35,000 square meters?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- According to the Public Affairs Index-2020 released by the Public Affairs Centre, which state was adjudged the best governed state in the country?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- According to the Annual State of Education Report (ASER) 2020, which state occupied the top position in the decline of dropout rate among school students during 2018-2020?
B) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following developed a simple messaging application named the Secure Application for Internet (SAI)?
A) Indian Navy
B) Indian Coast Guard
C) Indian Armed Forces
D) Indian Army
- With which country was a Joint Commission Meeting held through Video-Conference which discussed to further work on strengthening their ‘Privileged Partnership’?
- Which Indian institute along with the Archaeological Survey of India signed an agreement with two institutions from Italy, seeking restoration and protection of historical monuments?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Kharagpur
C) IIT Roorkee
D) IIT Kanpur
- A unique Plastic Premier League (PPL) tournament is being played where to free the city from single use plastic?
- Which bank has entered into a strategic partnership with global non-profit education platform edX, where the bank will offer its Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on the platform?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Vijaya Bank
- What is the theme of World Cities Day 2020?
A) Valuing our communities and cities
B) Building sustainable and resilient cities
C) Changing the world: innovations and better life for future generations
D) Innovative Governance, Open Cities
- When is National Unity Day celebrate din India?
A) October 27
B) October 29
C) October 30
D) October 31
- Which state’s governor released world’s first ‘sciencetoon’ book, named ‘Bye Bye Corona’, with comprehensive information on the COVID-19 pandemic, its symptoms and prevention through precautions?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- From which corvette did the Indian Navy successfully test-fired an Anti-Ship Missile (AShM) in the Bay of Bengal hit the target ship at “maximum range” with precise accuracy?
A) INS Kamorta
B) INS Karmuk
C) INS Khukri
D) INS Kora
- Mesut Yilmaz, a former prime minister of which country passed away in October 2020?
- Bansi Lal Bhat has been given an extension as the chairperson of which of the following?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
C) Debt Recovery Tribunal
D) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- As per the final guidelines for housing finance companies (HFC) by the RBI, NBFCs should have at least 60% of their net assets deployed in the business of providing finance for housing by which date?
A) March 31, 2024
B) March 31, 2025
C) March 31, 2023
D) March 31, 2022
- As announced by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, Feni bridge to be completed by December 2020 will connect Bangladesh with which Indian state?
A) West Bengal
- Kabartal Wetland in which state has been designated as Ramsar sites, making it ‘Wetlands of International Importance’?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Panna in which state has been included to UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves by the UNESCO’s Man and the Biosphere (MAB) programme?
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh