Current Affairs 1 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 30, 2018
- Who will head the committee which has been formed to ensure that the legislation is in tune with the changing business environment?
B)Subash Chandra Khuntia
- International Art Summit 2018 is to be held in which city?
- Which state government announced the creation of a new district “Niwari”?
- Recently,a massive earthquake hit island Sulawesi.Where is this island located?
- Which organization released SAFER , a new initiative and technical package outlining five high-impact strategies that can help governments reduce the harmful use of alcohol?
B)Ministry of Health
C)World Health Organization(WHO)
- Who won the boys under 13 title in the 25th Asian Junior Individual Squash Championship in Chennai?
C)Anas Ali Shah
- Who won Russian Grand Prix 2018?
- Who was unanimously elected Chairman of Press Trust Of India?
B)Vijay Kumar Chopra
- Elon Musk agreed to step down as chairman.He was the former chairman of which company?
- Recently, Manoharsinh Jadeja passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Translation Day on Sep 30 ,2018?
A) Translation :”Promoting Cultural Heritage in Changing Times”.
C)Translation and Diversity
D)Diversity in Translation
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Tesla?
- Where is the HQ of Press Trust Of India?