Current Affairs 1 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 30, 2021
- How much capital was infused into ECGC by the government to boost export sector?
A) ₹3200 cr
B) ₹3500 cr
C) ₹4000 cr
D) ₹4400 cr
- Recently Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) headed by Defence minister Rajnath Singh has approvedproposals of modernization and operational needs of the Indian Armed Forces amounting to how much amount?
A) ₹16500 cr
B) ₹14500 cr
C) ₹12555 cr
D) ₹13165 cr
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually inaugurated the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Technology (CIPET) in which state?
- How much amount was infused by the government in National Export Insurance Account (NEIA) scheme?
A) ₹1200 cr
B) ₹1350 cr
C) ₹1650 cr
D) ₹1760 cr
- Who will head the 7 member panel formed by the government to look into rate rationalisation, systems review?
A) Manish Sisodia
B) Ajit Pawar
C) Amit Mitra
D) Basavaraj Bommai
- Union Tourism Minister G Kishan Reddy laid the foundation stone for the developing Parshuram Kund in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Recently The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has partnered with which bank to launch a contactless payments solutions RuPay On-the-Go?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Yes Bank
- How much amount was approved by Asian Development Bank for Integrated Flood Management in India?
A) $251 million
B) $245 million
C) $300 million
D) $500 million
- Which company becomes India’s first platform to accept international remittances directly into digital wallet?
- Which insurance company has tied up with Department of Post for “Print to Post” solutions?
- Which body has approved credit plan for rearing Himalayan yaks?
D) Ministry of Animal Husbandry
- Which IT company to enter into MoUs with Karnataka govt to help achieve NEP objective?
- Which country has emerged as Dubai’s second biggest trading partner after China with the overall volume touching 38.5 billion dirham in the first half of 2021?
- The fifth edition of the Elite Women’s National Boxing Championships will be held in which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently ICC launched T20 World Cup anthem composed by whom?
A) Amit Trivedi
B) AR Rehman
C) Vishal Bharadwaj
D) Sonu Nigam
- Fumio Kishida set to become new PM of which country?
B) North Korea
C) South Africa
- Who has been appointed president of All India Management Association (AIMA)?
A) CK Ranganathan
B) Harsh Pati Singhaniya
C) Rahul Sharma
D) Govind Chintala
- Who has been awarded 2021 Yidan Prize for Education Development, a top global recognition in the field of education for her work in improving learning outcome in schools?
A) Rukmini Banerji
B) Eric Hanushek,
C) Suman Bharat Singh
D) Ritu Banerji
- Binoy Kumar Saikia has bagged the prestigious Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award for his pioneering research on coal and energy.He is from. Which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which organisation wins 2021 UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award?
A) Jeel Albena Association for Humanitarian Development
B)Mayerlin Vergara Association
C) Din Homes Association
D) Albert Jindala Organisation
- How many varieties was launched by PM Modi to tackle climate change and malnutrition?
- Who is the author of book Smart Villages: Bridging the Global Urban-Rural Divide”?
A) Ramgopal Verma
B) Sridhar Vembu
C) Alex Riley
D) Shantunu Mukherjee
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNHCR?
- What is the currency of Yemen?
- Where is the hq of ICC?