Current Affairs 1 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 31, 2020
- Which two countries were declared the joint winners of the FIDE Online Chess Olympiad?
A) India and Brazil
B) India and Russia
C) India and Belgium
D) India and China
- The book titled ”pitching it straight” is the memoir of whom who is also the co-author of the book?
A) Ajit Wadekar
B) Bishen Singh Bedi
C) Gurcharan Singh
D) Madan Lal
- For the development of drought-prone Bundelkhand region, how much amount has been sanctioned for improving water availability by the central government?
A) Rs 10,000 cr
B) Rs 5,000 cr
C) Rs 12,000 cr
D) Rs 8,000 cr
- The first ever Roll-On/Roll-Off (RO-RO) train was flagged off from Bengaluru to which city?
- Where will the India’s first international women’s trade centre (IWTC) be set up?
B) West Bengal
- Which state launched the ‘Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana’ under which 19 international players from the state will get road connectivity to their houses?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following has created an in-house mobile app “Pensioners Corner” on the android platform for its pensioners?
A) Central Industrial Security Force
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation
C) National Disaster Response Force
D) Border Security Force
- For which country has China launched first of the four advanced naval warships at the Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai?
C) Hong Kong
D) South Korea
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has tied up with which bank for selling Life insurance, health and pension products at all bank branches?
A) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
B) Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
C) Pragathi Grameena Bank
D) Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Which bank has won three Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for its HR initiative ‘Nayi Disha’?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Which company topped the Rabobank’s Global Top 20 list?
C) Mondelez International
- Who has become the first Divyang sportsperson of country to get prestigious Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award?
A) Devendra Jhajharia
B) Satyendra Singh Lohia
C) Rajinder Singh
D) Deepa Malik
- Ramdeo Rai how passed away recently was related to which profession?
- Dr S. Padmavati, India’s First Female ______________ passed away recently.
- Katyayani Shankar Bajpai, a career diplomat who passed away served as India’s ambassador to the US, China, and which other country?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee who passed away at 84 served as the which number President of India?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance situated?