Current Affairs 10 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 9, 2019
- The exercise Bold Kurukshetra 2019 is between India and which other country?
- Which artillery gun was recently inducted into Indian Army to boost India firepower?
- Which institute topped the national ranking of higher institutions by the ministry of HRD?
- Which railway station becomes the first railway station in India to get an ISO certification from NGT?
- The Hornbill festival is celebrated in which state?
- Which became the first city to implement a special ultra low emission zone I.e 24*7 pollution charge zone?
- According to World bank Migration and development Brief,which country retained its spot as the world’s top remittance recipient?
- Recently, BSE signed MoU with Which bank to spread awareness about the benefits of listing on BSE startup’s platform?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- What is the minimum area for strong room to set up a currency chests as per recent guidelines by RBI?
A)2000 sq ft
B)2500 sq ft
C)1500 sq ft
D)1000 sq ft
- As per Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM),automobile industry marks a growth of what percent in 2018-19?
- As per World Bank,India GDP to grow at what percent in fiscal year 19-20?
- Issak Hayek set a new world record as worlds oldest soccer player.He belongs from which country?
- Who was named as the new chief coach of the Indian men’s hockey team?
- Recently,KM Mani passed away.He belongs from which profession?
- Recently,Arie Irawan passes away.He was related to which sports?
- Recently,Elreisa Theunissen Fourie passes away.she was related to which sports?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Singapore?
- Where is the HQ of HDFC Bank?