Current Affairs 10 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 9, 2019
- India and which country have agreed to set up a Joint Technical committee for optimum utilisation of Ganges water?
- Recently The Department of Heavy Industry has sanctioned how many buses for 64 cities under the FAME India scheme?
- Which state government has launched Small Savings Incentive Scheme for the calendar year 2019 under the notation “AQ” series?
- Recently Industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla have agreed to build 100 high tech gaushalas in which state?
- Which state has topped the raknings in Breastfeeding and Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices in the country?
- India’s first underwater train project is to be launched in which city?
- Which country has unveiled three advanced precision-guided smart missiles named “Yasin”, “Balaban” and “Ghaem”?
- At How much percent,retail loan growth slipped to in first half of 2019 as per RBI monthly sectoral deployment of credit data analysed by ET?
- Recently LIC launched which term insurance plan which offers to choose from two death benefit plans?
- According to NCAER,what will be India’s GDP in 2018-19 during the current fiscal?
- Recently National Institute of Solar Energy signed agreement with which organisation to initiate a skill development programme for different levels of beneficiaries in the solar thermal energy sector?
B)Food and Agriculture Organisation
C)United Nations Development Programme
D)United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- As per Bloomberg Billionaires Index,who topped the list in world’s richest person?
- Which country won bronze medal in 20 km race walk team after seven years in IAAF World Race Walking Cup?
- Which body has been suspended by World Archery for defying guidelines?
A)Archery Association of pakistan
B)Archery Association of India
C)Archery Association of Russia
D)Archery Association of Nepal
- Recently Hasim Amla announced retirement from cricket.He hails fromwhich country?
- Recently Which Singer composer was conferred with Bharat Ratna 2019?
- Recently Jean Arasanayagsm passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently David Berman passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?
- What is the capital of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Life Insurance Corporation?