Current Affairs 10 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 9, 2020
- Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra, an interactive experience centre on the Swachh Bharat Mission?
A) New Delhi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched financing facility worth how much amount under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund?
A) Rs. 5 lakh crore
B) Rs. 1 lakh crore
C) Rs. 6 lakh crore
D) Rs. 3 lakh crore
- Which state launched Growth in Dispersion (GRID) Policy to give incentives to IT companies that will set up their units?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which of the following has launched a business intelligence and analytics enabled omni-channel multi-branded loyalty platform, nth Rewards?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Atal Innovation Technical Centre
C) Competition Commission of India
D) National Payment Corporation of India
- The central government approved the appointment of whom to head United Nations (UN) crisis response team to prevent non-communicable diseases in 90 countries around the world?
A) Praveen Pardeshi
B) Sumit Koushik
C) Rohit Nangia
D) Rishabh Saxena
- Which of the following has partnered with Gavi and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to accelerate manufacture, delivery of Covid19 vaccines for India?
B) Serum Institute of India
C) Panacea Biotec Limited
D) Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
- In August 2020, which bank got an in-principle approval for setting up a wholly owned non-financial subsidiary?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Karur Vyasya Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- Which bank partnered collaborated with InstaReM to streamline and improve outward remittance experience for resident Indian customers?
A) Doha Bank
B) SBM Bank
C) Deutsche Bank
D) Standard Chartered Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the existing debt restructuring scheme for stressed micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) till when?
A) May 31, 2021
B) March 31, 2022
C) March 31, 2021
D) May 31, 2022
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has enhanced the amount of loan that banks can give against the pledge of gold ornaments and jewellery for non-agricultural purposes from 75 per cent of the value of gold pledged to what per cent?
- India’s foreign exchange reserves reached all time high of how much amount in the week ended 31st July 2020?
A) $582.892 billion
B) $505.276 billion
C) $534.568 billion
D) $576.092 billion
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has suspended the title sponsorship deal with Chinese mobile phone company Vivo for upcoming edition of IPL. The title sponsorship was going to end in which year?
- Which of the following appointed Harsh Kumar Bhanwala as its Executive Chairman?
A) Motilal Oswal Group
B) Muthoot Finance
C) Eko India Financial Services
D) Capital India Finance Ltd
- Politician Shyamal Chakraborty passed away recently. He was the former minister of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
- American Doris Buffett who passed away recently was a great _________________.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Payments Corporation of India located?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Serum Institute of India located?
- Where is the HQ of South Indian Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of SBM Bank located?
B) Port Louis
- Where is the HQ of Board of Control for Cricket in India located?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Capital India Finance Ltd located?
B) New Delhi