Current Affairs 10 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 9, 2018
- According to a report by International Labour Organization(ILO),which country has the highest gender wage gap in the world?
- According to the Global Status Report on Road Safety,which country tops in the list of highest road deaths?
- Which state became the only state to have four international airports in India?
- The 18th All India Annual Conference of the Heads of Science Centre’s and Museums began in which city?
- According to latest edition of the World Bank’s Migration and Development Belief,India is expected to receive how much remittance in 2018?
A)$ 60 billion
B)$ 70 billion
D)$ 75 billion
- Which player etched his name in the record books by slamming the highest first class score of 267 on debut in Ranji Trophy?
- Vanessa Ponce de Leon was crowned as Miss World 2018.She belongs to which country?
- Who became the first Indian to win the title of Mister Supranational?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Labour Organization?
- Where is HQ of World Health Organization?
- What is the currency of Mexico?