Current Affairs 10 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 9, 2020
- Which state government approved the construction of a deep sea port in Tajpur making it the state’s first deep seaport?
A) West Bengal
- According to a study by IIT-Bombay researchers, which city has topped the list of cities those offer high quality of life in India?
- What is the rank of India in 2020 Global Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI), which was released in Germany?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the licence of Karad Janata Sahakari Bank to conduct banking business. Where is the Karad Janata Sahakari Bank situated?
- How much assistance is given by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to support advanced biofuel development in India?
A) $3.6 million
B) $1.2 million
C) $2.5 million
D) $1.8 million
- Which bank has introduced a new channel called “Money Mitra” to make banking services accessible to customers in their neighbourhood?
A) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
B) Capital Small Finance Bank
C) Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Which bank launched the Atmanirbhar Women Scheme?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) State Bank of India
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) United bank of India
- Which insurance company tied up with Plum, an employee health insurance startup, to co-create technologically backed group health insurance products?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Bharti Axa General Insurance
D) Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- Which company has partnered with the National Institute for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (ni-msme) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to launch Digital Saksham, a capacity building initiative to drive awareness around digitization for MSMEs in the country?
- Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah has been reappointed as the prime minister of which country?
- Which country’s Prime Minister Ludovic Orban announced his resignation from the post?
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has been placed at which spot in the list of world’s 100 most powerful women by Forbes?
- For his which novel did Raj Kamal Jha win the 3rd Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize?
A) The blue bedspread
B) She Will Build Him a City
C) The City and The Sea
D) If you are afraid of heights
- The Indian Council of Agricultural Research-Indian Institute of Soil Science (ICAR-IISS) situated where has been awarded the prestigious King Bhumibol World Soil Day 2020 Award by the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO)?
A) Faridabad, Haryana
B) Kolkata, West Bengal
C) Ranchi, Jharkhand
D) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Dennis Ralston, Hall of Fame tennis player, from which country passed away?
- Who has written the book titled “Pioneer of Humanity: Maharishi Arvind”?
A) Prakash Javadekar
B) Subramanian Swamy
C) Harish Rawat
D) Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Romancing Targets’?
A) Nidhi Vadhera
B) Sheena Malhotra
C) Bhavna Saini
D) Preeti Kushwaha
- What is the theme for International Anti-Corruption Day 2020?
A) United against corruption for development, peace and security
B) Recover with Integrity
C) Working together to end corruption
D) United Against Corruption
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Who is the president of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
A) Madhukar Parekh
B) Shiv Nadar
C) Dilip Shanghvi
D) Uday Kotak
- Where is HQ of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank situated?
- Where is National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme) situated?