Current Affairs 10 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 9, 2020
- Recently The Supreme Court has directed the states to establish Gram Nyayalayas within how many weeks?
- How much fund has been released by government under Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (ATUFS) during 2015-16 to 2019-20?
- Which became Country’s 2nd Largest Operational Metro Project in India?
- As per government, LPG coverage reached how much percent as on Jan 1, 2020?
- Which state government launched “Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna” ?
- Which Indian Institute secured the third rank in the global list of Top Business Schools of 2020 by MOOCLab?
- How much fund was approved by Asian Development Bank to support efforts to combat the spread of novel coronavirus (nCoV)?
- Which country became the second-largest producer of crude steel recently?
- According to a study conducted by scientists from the Centre for Wildlife Studies (CWS India) and the Wildlife Institute of India, Indian leopard population declined by how much percent in India?
- Recently Roger Kahn passed away.He was related to which field?
- Which apex body conducted Financial Literacy Week (FLW) from February 10-14,2020?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?