Current Affairs 10 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 9, 2018
- The taxi hailing app, Ola has tied up with which bank to provide wide range of integrated offers to customers and driver-partners?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) State Bank of India
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Name the first Indian city to introduce the initiative of common mobility card for rides on public buses and the metro
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development?
A) Nitin Nohria
B) Satish K. Tripathi
C) Sarvadaman Chowla
D) Sunny Verghese
- Which Indian state has topped the Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index meant to assess international trade logistics across states and Union territories?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who among the following has been roped in as the official brand ambassador of Sikkim to promote tourism?
A) Ayushmann Khurrana
B) AR Rahman
C) Farhan Akhtar
D) Shankar Mahadevan
- Name the cricket all-rounder who has recently been suspended by the Board of Control for India in Cricket (BCCI) for five months for failing a dope test
A) Cheteshwar Pujara
B) Suresh Raina
C) Yusuf Pathan
D) Hardik Pandya
- Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (PBD) is observed annually on ______
A) January 10
B) January 8
C) January 7
D) January 9
- Name the veteran celebrity who has been selected for the highest French civilian honour, the Legion d’Honneur 2018
A) Soumitra Chatterjee
B) Naseeruddin Shah
C) Pankaj Kapoor
D) Mithun Chakraborty
- Name the player to clinch the Kolkata Open International Invitation Snooker Championship 2018
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Aditya Mehta
C) Brijesh Damani
D) Laxman Rawat
- Name the state which has imposed complete ban on electronic cigarettes in the state with a jail term of up to 3 years on its violation
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The first ever Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Parliamentary Conference was organized in which city as a part of the Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas?
C) New Delhi
- Recently, Union Minister of Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan dedicated India’s fastest and first multi-petaflops supercomputer named _____ to the nation.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (PBD) is observed in India since which year?
- The Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index is prepared by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry along with which consultancy firm?
A) Ernst and Young
C) Bain & Company
- Cab-hailing app Ola is headquartered in_______
D) New Delhi
- Name the 2018 theme country for the 42nd Kolkata Book Fair?