Current Affairs 10 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 9, 2018
- Which ministry launched two programmes India Smart Cities Fellowship and India Smart Cities Internship?
A) Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
B)Ministry of Home Affairs
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
D)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- NITI Aayog unveiled the blueprint of NHS,a digital healthcare infrastructure.Expand NHS?
A)National Health Submission
B)National Health Stack
C)Nation Health System
D)National Health System
- Which state government to ban plastic and thermocol cutlery after Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh?
- Which state government has signed MoU with Microsoft on digital literacy?
- Which company will setup new IT Special Economic Zone(SEZ) in Andhra Pradesh?
- 17th World Sanskrit Conference held in which of the following countries?
- UNCTAD meeting of a third inter governmental group of experts on consumer protection will held in which city?
- Which country signs MoU with India on Raxual-Kathmandu railway line?
- Which Indian player rises to career high third spot in latest ICC T20 rankings?
- Who will lead Indian men’s Hockey squad at Asian Games 2018?
- Who was appointed as brand ambassador of Revital H?
- Recently,who resigned from the post of UK’S Brexit Secretary?
- Which book won the Golden Man Booker Prize?
D)The English Patient
- Kavi kumar Azad passed way .He belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Microsoft?
- Where is the HQ of HCL Technologies?
- What is the currency of Canada?