Current Affairs 10 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 9, 2020
- According to the International Monetary Fund, India is at which position in case of foreign exchange reserves?
- Which Union Territory govt. launched an initiative called M.O.D.I. to steer the UT on a sustainable path?
- In July 2020, Reliance Industries Limited has become the first company in the country to cross how much M-cap Mark?
A) Rs 15 Lakh
B) Rs 10 Lakh
C) Rs 18 Lakh
D) Rs 12 Lakh
- To Support Start-ups and Farmer Groups, Govt. has set up an Agri-Infra Fund of how much amount?
A) Rs 4 Lakh Cr
B) Rs 1 Lakh Cr
C) Rs 3 Lakh Cr
D) Rs 2 Lakh Cr
- In which of the following General Insurance Companies has the govt. decided to infuse Rs 12,450 Crore halting their merger?
A) National Insurance, New India Assurance and Oriental Insurance
B) Oriental Insurance, Liberty General Insurance and United India Insurance
C) National Insurance, Oriental Insurance and United India Insurance
D) United India Insurance, National Insurance and Liberty General Insurance
- TV actor Susheel Gowda passed away recently. He acted in which language TV programmes?
- Syed Ishtiaq Ahmed Jaffrey (Jagdeep) from Bollywood passed away in July 2020. He was a veteran bollywood ________.
- Which bank partnered with Bajaj Allianz Life to offer life insurance solutions to the bank’s customers?
A) Federal Bank
B) Lakshmi Vilas BANK
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
- The United State has decided to withdraw itself from which of the following Organizations?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Health Organization
C) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
D) United Nations Disarmament Commission
- Which 2 countries have become the first in the South East Asian Region to eliminate measles and rubella ahead of 2023 deadline?
A) Maldives and Sri Lanka
B) Serbia and Finland
C) Male and Norway
D) Canada and Portugal
- Which state has become the first in the country to provide 100 per cent households with the LPG connections?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Film and Tv actor Earl Cameron of which country passed away in July 2020?
B) New Zealand
C) United Kingdom
- Karur Vysya Bank has partnered with which insurance company to offer a wide range of health insurance options to its customers?
A) Max Bupa Health Insurance
B) Star Health & Allied Insurance
C) Liberty General Insurance
D) Raheja QBE General Insurance
- A new building of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) situated where has been named after Bharatiya Jan Sangh founder Late Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which payments bank has launched ‘Bhavishya’ savings account scheme for minors aged between 10-18 years?
A) NSDL Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- Who has been selected as the member of Central Government’s Expert Committee on Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (STIP)?
A) Nicholas Bean Pedru
B) Ronit Sharma
C) Sijo Kuruvilla George
D) Mani Kumar
- Who has been appointed as the first Indian to be the Group CEO of UK India Business Council (UKIBC)?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Jayant Krishna
C) Kuldeep Thakur
D) Sanjay Gandhi
- Which state has launched a mobile application called ‘Self Scan’ to scan documents?
D) West Bengal
- Whose term has been extended by 3 months as the acting chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)?
A) Justice Arun Mishra
B) Justice Bansi Lal Bhat
C) Justice Rajiv Sharma
D) Justice Surya Kant
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has joined hands with which company to provide digital skills to over 1 lakh youth in the country?
- Which country has launched ‘Digital Haat’ for online sale and purchase of sacrificial animals?
- 4th edition of Ministerial on Climate Action held virtually was co-chaired by European Union, China and ?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Fino Payments Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of Star Health & Allied Insurance situated?
- Where is HQ of Karur Vysya Bank located?
A) Tamil Nadu