Current Affairs 10 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 9, 2021
- Where did the Indian Army inaugurated a war memorial on the occasion of the birthday of Captain Gurjinder Singh Suri, who died during the operation “Birsa Munda” in 1999?
- After which bollywood actress has the Indian Army named one of its firing ranges in Kashmir?
A) Tapsee Pannu
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Kareena Kapoor
D) Vidya Balan
- Under which category is the retail and wholesale trade included by the Reserve Bank of India in July 2021?
- Which Union Territory has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) for forest cover development in the region?
A) Daman & Diu
- In July 2021, the union finance ministry released how much amount as fourth monthly installment of Post-Devolution Revenue Deficit Grant making it a total of 39 thousand 484 crore rupees released to eligible states in the current financial year so far?
A) Rs 8,663 cr
B) Rs 9,871 cr
C) Rs 9,098 cr
D) Rs 8,378 cr
- Which union ministry has implemented SPARSH, a web-based system to process pension claims directly into the bank accounts of related people?
A) Defence Ministry
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of External Affairs
D) Ministry of Finance
- In July 2021, Union Cabinet approved the Memorandum on Cooperation (MoC) between Competition Commission of India (CCI) and which country’s Fair Trade Commission to promote and strengthen cooperation in the matter of Competition Law and Policy?
- For a new scheme called ‘India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package: Phase-II’, union cabinet approved how much amount for financial year 2021-22?
A) Rs 26,348 crore
B) Rs 39,092 crore
C) Rs 37,761 crore
D) Rs 23,123 crore
- Where did Amazon India launched its first ‘Digital Kendra’ in India as part of its commitment to digitise 10 million Indian micro, small and medium enterprises by 2025?
- In July 2021, Manu Sawhney resigned from the post of CEO of which organization?
A) Board of Control for Cricket in India
B) International Cricket Council
C) Indian Premier League
- The Reserve Bank asked banks and financial institutions to use any widely accepted alternative reference rate (AAR) instead of LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rates) as the reference rate for entering into new financial contracts by which date?
A) 31st August, 2021
B) 31st October, 2021
C) 30th November, 2021
D) 31st December, 2021
- For 2022 Women’s Asian Cup, Mumbai and Pune have been chosen as venues by Asian Football Federation after dropping which 2 venues?
A) Bhubaneswar and Ahemdabad
B) Jaipur and Gurugram
C) Bhopal and Lucknow
D) Agra and Surat
- Which mobile app has been launched by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI for students of foundation, intermediate and final course students to provide next-generation interactive learning?
- Which Indian has been awarded the Humboldt Research Award for Economics by Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany?
A) Tapan Mitra
B) Ravi Kanbur
C) Amartya Sen
D) Kaushik Basu
- Which insurance company has entered into a corporate agency agreement with Bank of India to sell its products through bank’s vast network of branches?
A) ICICI Lombard
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) Bajaj Finserv Ltd.
D) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
- PVSLN Murty has joined at which post of North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi)?
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by NABARD under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for ‘Construction of Phase II Building of Goa Dental College and Hospital, Bambolim, Goa?
A) Rs2563.15 lakh
B) Rs2026.15 lakh
C) Rs2154.15 lakh
D) Rs2891.15 lakh
- According to a report by Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), about how many jobs were lost worldwide during the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) 13.3 crore
B) 12.6 crore
C) 11.4 crore
D) 10.1 crore
- Kumar Ramsay who passed away was related to which field?
- Which US based bank has offered a unique U.S. bank account for Indian students gearing up for admissions in the U.S., that can be opened and operated from India?
A) Aeldra Financial Inc.
B) Blue Ridge Bank
C) CopperTeens Bank
D) Arival Bank
- Which of the following rolled out various developmental measures for MSMEs on World MSME Day on June 27, 2021?
A) National Housing Bank
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) IFCI Ltd
D) Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) has signed an agreement with which of the following to safeguard consumers against misleading claims in food and beverage (F&B) advertisements?
A) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
B) Food and Drug Administration
C) Food Corporation of India
D) Bureau of Indian Standards
- In July 2021, the National Commodity Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) launched two agriculture-focused commodity indices named NCDEX Soydex and what?
A) NCDEX Cornex
B) NCDEX Wheatex
C) NCDEX Guarex
D) NCDEX Barlex
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. situated?
A) Guwahati, Assam
B) Shillong, Meghalaya
C) Gangtok, Sikkim
D) Kohima, Nagaland
- Where is the HQ of Advertising Standards Council of India situated?
- Where s the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange situated?