Current Affairs 10 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 9, 2018
- Who among the following has won the women’s single Grand Slam title at 2018 French Open?
A) Simona Halep
B) Nathalie Dechy
C) Sloane Stephens
D) Iva Majoli
- The NASA has extended its Juno Spacecraft Mission until___________ to probe more about the inside of Jupiter.
A) December 2020
B) January 2022
C) July 2021
D) December 2021
- Veteran Congress leader and MP, Shantaram Naik passed away recently. He represented which Indian state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently the Government of India has initiated a National Media Campaign to encourage smoking cessation. What is the name of the campaign?
A) Every Try Counts-Tips from Former Smokers
B) What Damage Will This Cigarette/Bidi Do
C) Would You Use Your Heart as an Ashtray
D) How Long Will You Live With Cigarette/Bidi
- When is the World Brain Tumor Day observed?
A) June 8
B) June 9
C) June 7
D) June 6
- The Women Entrepreneurial Platform of NITI Aayog has formed a consortium with which of the following forums to encourage women entrepreneurship?
A) UK India Business Forum
B) ASEAN India Business Forum
C) UN India Business Forum
D) CII India Business Forum
- Who among the following has clinched gold in men’s 800m event at the 2018 Junior Asian Athletics Championships in Gifu, Japan?
A) Kartik Kumar
B) Damneet Singh
C) Ashish Jakhar
D) Anu Kumar
- Legendary sports star Maria Bueno passed away. He was associated with which sports?
- With which among the following countries, India has inked pacts for exporting non-basmati rice and sharing Brahmaputra water data during flood season?
- Narayan Prasad Singh famously known as Rasaraj has died. He was a renowned _______
- The Government of India has decided to open a Yoga and Ayush Centres for treating patients in which of the following medical institutions?
A) All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
B) Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
C) Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
D) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Famous freedom fighter and MP, LP Shahi, who passed away recently was a senior Congress leader of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- World number one tennis star Simona Halep hails from which country?
C) United States
- When is the World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) June 4
B) May 28
C) June 2
D) May 31
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka is the current head of____________
A) UN-India Business Forum
B) UN Women