Current Affairs 10 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 9, 2020
- Recently Gairsain was declared as summer capital of which state?
- which state government approved the proposal to give state anthem status to “Bande Utkala Janani“?
- Which state government launched Street Vendor Registration Portal and Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana?
- Which state government launched Raj Kaushal Portal and Online Shramik Employment Exchange through video conferencing?
- In which state, Plantation drive named “Thank Mom” started recently?
- In which state,a plant health clinic was inaugurated?
- Which organisation launched its flagship programme Turant Customs, at Bengaluru and Chennai.?
- Which country has declared itself free from the coronavirus and lifted all virus-related restrictions within the country?
- What is the rank of India in Environment Performance Index 2020?
- As per World Bank,Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY 2020-21?
- which company has signed a joint declaration with UN Global Compact urging governments to align their COVID-19 recovery efforts with the latest climate science?
- The 2020 World Archery Field Championships which was scheduled to be held in which country was postponed to 2022?
- Recently Indian Air Force developed which pod to evacuate critical patients from remote areas?
- Which state government launched “Meghasandesha” App that would provide real-time information as well as forecast on rains, flooding and thunderstorm alerts?
- Recently which robot was developed by Instrumentation Engineer named Pratik Tirodkar to reduce physical contact of care-givers with COVID-19 patients?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Tech Mahindra?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?