Current Affairs 10 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 9, 2018
- Name the President of France who was on a visit to India for strengthening the bilateral relation?
A) Edouard Philippe
B) Gerard Larcher
C) Emmanuel Macron
D) François de Rugy
- The Swachh Shakti 2018 was held in which city on the occasion of International Women’s Day?
B) New Delhi
- The book titled Fulfilling Bapu’s Dreams – Prime Minister Modi’s Tribute to Gandhiji was launched recently. The book is written and published by ____________
A) Cambridge University Press India
B) Bluekraft Digital Foundation
C) Foundation Publishing House
D) National Book Trust of India
- Recently, Madhya Pradesh became the first Indian state to pass death penalty bill for rape of girls aged 12 or below. Which is the second state to do the same?
- As per the recent government data, the total NPA of all the banks in India was calculated to be about Rs __________ lakh crore in December 2018
A) Rs 6. 09 lakh crore
B) Rs 8.41 lakh crore
C) Rs 9.21 lakh crore
D) Rs 7.66 lakh crore
- Pyare Lal Wadali passed away recently. He was a renowned ____________
- Which among the following Union Territory has become the first UT of India to be 100% solar power efficient?
C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Who has been appointed as the first Indian brand ambassador of Uber?
A) Salman Khan
B) Shahrukh Khan
C) Akshay Kumar
D) Virat Kohli
- Name the railway station of Bengaluru which became an all-women-run railway stations of the city on the occasion of International Women’s Day?
- The Mukhyamantri Mahila Kosh scheme was launched by which state on March 8 for single women above 50?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who among the following has become the first women to be inducted as the India’s first direct-entry combat officer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police?
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs 10 lakh on which among the following small finance bank for selling products without prior approval?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C) AU Small Finance Bank
D) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- When is the World Kidney Day observed?
A) March 8
B) March 9
C) March 7
D) March 10
- In a first of its kind initiative, which among the following train has been installed with sanitary pad dispensing machine on March 8?
A) Duronto Express
B) Rajdhani Express
C) Shatabdi Express
D) Tejas Express
- How much amount of Penalty has been imposed by RBI on Airtel Payments Bank for non-compliance of guidelines related to KYC norms?
A) Rs 3 crore
B) Rs 2 crore
C) Rs 6 crore
D) Rs 5 crore
- What was the theme of the World Kidney Day 2018?
A) Kidney Disease & Children: Act early to prevent it
B) Kidney Disease & Obesity
C) Kidneys and Women’s Health
D) Chronic Kidney Disease and Ageing