Current Affairs 10 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 9, 2020
- Indian Coast Guard conducted 9th edition of rescue exercise ‘SAREX-2020’ in which state?
- Agartala of Tripura state and Ghojadanga of which state approved as authorised land immigration check posts?
- Who will be the chairperson of newly reconstructed The National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR)?
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) and the World Bank organized a discussion on the ‘The Future of Work: Women in India’s Workforce‘, in which city?
- Which state inaugurated the “Poshan Pakhwada 2020” organised by the Department of Women’s Empowerment and Child Development on the occasion of the International Women’s Day?
- Who launched a women helpline number–01126565285– for women and students with science and technology background?
- Which state tops the list of the states in terms of the number of participants in Poshan Abhiyan?
- According to Knight Frank’s Wealth Report 2020, India’s UHNWI Population To Grow By how much percent in 5 years?
- Recently which country joins Indian Ocean Commission (IOC) as its 5th observer?
- Which organisation recently released the report on girls named A New Era for Girls: Taking stock of 25 years of progress?
- The government has approved the proposals of software firm TCS and realty major DLF to set up special economic zones (SEZs) for IT sector in which states?
A)Haryana and UP
B)Bihar and Jharkhand
C)Jharkhand and Haryana
D)Haryana and Punjab
- Who became the first player in the history of T20 cricket to feature in 500 matches?
- Recently who became Indian Coast Guard’s first woman DIG?
- Which country won the Women’s T20 World Cup title?
- Who became the youngest player ever (female or male) to play the World Cup finals across both 20-over and 50-over formats.?
- Which body launched “100 per cent cricket“, a 12-month campaign dedicated towards the promotion of women’s cricket?
D)Wales and Eng Board
- Who is the only Indian player to feature in the Women’s T20 World Cup team of the tournament announced byInternational Cricket Council?
- The 2020 BNB Paribas Open which was scheduled to be held in which country got postponed due to coronavirus outbreak?
- What name has been given to Nasa’s next Mars rover?
- Recently Hans Raj Bhardwaj passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Whereis the HQ of World Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Ocean Commission?
- Where is the HQ of UNICEF?