Current Affairs 10 March 2020=1 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 9, 2021
- ‘Maitri Setu’ inaugurated between India and Bangladesh by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been built over which river?
- With the support of which country will a centre of excellence for the dairy sector be set up in Rajasthan?
- Where did the Border Roads Orgnisation (BRO) construct a 200-ft bailey bridge in 26 days to re-establish connectivity with Niti border?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state has become the first in the country to have a separate Mission Shakti department that would exclusively work for around 70 lakh rural women associated with nearly six lakh women self-help groups?
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the first Forest Healing centre of India inaugurated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is India’s first ‘Transgender Community Desk’ been opened?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Where are the two new Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) been launched in March 2021?
A) Karnataka and Punjab
B) Punjab and Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh and Goa
D) Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- According to an index of 158 countries in UNCTAD’s Technology and Innovation Report 2021, India overperformed by how many ranking positions?
- Which of the following has launched a report titled “COVID-19: A threat to progress against child marriage” according to which at least 10 million more girls are at a risk of being forced into marriage due to COVID-19?
A) United Nations (UN)
- The certificate of registration of which company as a sub-broker has been cancelled by the Markets regulator Sebi?
A) Sahara India Financial Corporation
B) Angel Broking Franchise
C) ICICI Direct Franchise
D) Peerless Group
- National Skill Development Corporation has collaborated with which of the following to promote digital enablement and financial inclusion in the country?
- Which bank has launched mentoring programme called ‘SmartUp Unnati’ to support women entrepreneurs?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Yes Bank
- NS Lakshminarayana Bhatta who passed away was related to which profession?
- Anshuman Singh who passed away was the former Governor of which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s biography was translated from English to which language which was released recently?
- Recently, the autobiography of Freedom fighter Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, fondly known as Bacha Khan or Badshah Khan, was translated into English titled “The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle” by whom?
A) Muhammad Rafiq Tarar
B) Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada
C) Iskander Mirza
D) Chaudhry Fazal Ellahi
- Which bank appointed economist Ashok Gulati as additional independent director on its board for a term of five years?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) RBL Bank
- Which company launched a new web platform ‘Women Will’ to support 1 million rural women in India to become entrepreneurs?
- According to Delhi’s Lt Governor Anil Baijal, Delhi’s economy is estimated to suffer a contraction of what per cent in the gross state domestic product (GSDP) in the current financial year?