Current Affairs 10 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 9, 2020
- Which state government recently raised the age of superannuation of its employees to 59 years from 58?
- The ministry of road transport and highways has set a target of constructing roads worth how much amount over the next two years?
A)20 lakh crore
B)10 lakh crore
C)12 lakh crore
D)15 lakh crore
- How much amount of loan was approved by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to support India’s fight against COVID-19?
A)USD 300 million
B)USD 100 million
C)USD 200 million
D)USD 500 million
- How much amount of loans were sanctioned by PSBs during March April as per Finance Minister?
A)₹6.00 lakh cr
B)₹5.98 lakh cr
C)₹5.55 lakh cr
D)₹5.66 lakh cr
- Recently Paytm Payments Bank crossed how much amount in fixed deposits?
- Recently NABARD distributed how much amount to State Co-op Banks, RRBs?
- Recently the Supreme Court made which banks to come under Sarfaesi Act?
A)Small Finance Banks
- As per Moody Investors Service, India’s GDP growth to hit how much percent in FY21?
- The Coir Board has signed a pact with which Institute to establish a centre of excellence for the application of Coir exclusively or in combination with other natural fibres?
- Which state government launched Pravasi Raahat Mitra’ app for migrant Workers?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Thalassaemia Day?
A)Thalassaemia past, present and future
B)The dawning of a new era for thalassaemia
C)Get connected! Share knowledge and experience
D)Access to Safe & Effective Drugs in Thalassaemia
- What is the theme of this year’s World Migratory Bird Day 2020?
A)Birds Connect Our World
C)Unifying our voices for bird conservation
D)conserve and protect birds
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
- Where is the HQ of nabard?