Current Affairs 10 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 9, 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a 64-foot-tall statue of peasant leader Sir Chhotu Ram in which state?
- The Rabindranath Tagore Memorial Auditorium has recently been built in which country with Indian grant assistance of Rs 300 millon?
- Which state will be the partner state for this year Goa International Film Festival?
- Which state launched the Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojana and Chief Minister’s Krishi Samuh Yojana?
- Veena Sendre has been chosen as India’s first Miss Trans Queen.She belongs to which state?
- Which state government launched a mobile application “Maha Madat” which will use modern technology to analyse the drought situation in the state?
- Who recently resigned from the post of US Ambassador to the United Nations?
- Hurricane Michael recently hit which country?
- Global average sea-level could rise by nearly how much feet by 2100 if greenhouse gas emissions remain high?
- Which country successfully test-fired Ghauri Ballistic missile?
- According to IMF’s World Economic Outlook report,India will grow at how much percent in FY19?
- Which organization has acquired Glint,a California based employee engagement company?
- Which social networking site was shutdown recently over a reported failure to reveal a security issue that affected hundreds of thousands of accounts?
- Who won her 30th WTA Singles title with victory over Latvia’s Anastasija Sevastova in the China Open final in Beijing?
- Para Asian Games 2018 are being held in which country?
- Fourth edition of the Youth Olympic Games 2022 will held in which city?
- 2018 Youth Olympics Games are being held in which country?
- Who has become India’s first judo medallist at the Olympic level, claiming a silver at the ongoing Youth Games after losing to Venezuela’s Maria Giminez in the finals of the women’s 44 kg category?
A)Thangjam Tababi Devi
- Which two players were nominated for the Women’s Tennis Association Player of the Year Award?
A)Simona Halep and Naomi Osaka
B)Naomi Osaka and Maria Sharapova
C)Angelique Kerber and Steffi Graf
D)Serena Williams and Steffi Graf
- Well known poet MN Paloor passed away recently.He was poet of which language?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Post Day 2018?
A)Imagine you are a letter travelling through time.
B)Innovation,Integration and Inclusion
C)Imagine you are an Advisor to world
D)Access and Sharing Knowledge
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Cuba?
- Where is the HQ of LinkedIn Corporation?
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee?