Current Affairs 10 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 9, 2021
- By how much percentage rates of health packages have been increased under the revised HBP 2.2?
- Textile Ministry has inked pact with which country’s GIZ to boost cooperation in sustainable cotton?
A) New Zealand
- Where will India and UK begin two-week military exercise?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What is India’s rank on the Henley Passport Index?
- How many people are expected globally to face a shortage of water by 2050 according to Un agency?
A) 4 billion
B) 5 billion
C) 6 billion
D) 8 billion
- How much amount has been sanctioned by NABARD for construction of 24 bridges in Odisha?
A) Rs 302 crore
B) Rs 301 crore
C) Rs 303 crore
D) Rs 304 crore
- Which private sector bank has partnered with CredAvenue for portfolio management?
A) Axis Bank
B) Federal Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which multinational financial services corporation has launched card-on-file (CoF) tokenization services in India?
D) None of these
- By how much percent Indian economy will grow in fiscal year 2021-22, according to World Bank?
A) 8.1 per cent
B) 8.5 per cent
C) 8.2 per cent
D) 8.3 per cent
- What is India’s FY22 growth forecast according to Fitch?
- How much enterprise value has been quoted as the winning bidder for Air India by Tata Group?
A) ₹15,000 crore
B) ₹18,000 crore
C) ₹19,000 crore
D) ₹17,000 crore
- Who has been appointed as first Director General of the Ordnance Directorate?
A) ER Sheikh
B) AK Mittal
C) Ravindra Ahuja
D) Mahendra Sharma
- Maria Ressa and Dmitry Muratov have won Nobel Peace Prize 2021. From which country does Maria Ressa belongs?
C) New Zealand
- Which RRB has bagged two PFRDA awards?
A) Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
B) Aryavart Bank
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
D) Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- NTCA has approved which state govt’s proposal to get a new Tiger Reserve?
D) Madhya Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Tiger conservation Authority?
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?