Current Affairs 10 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 09 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 09, 2017
- Who was the chairman of Joint Committee on The Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill, 2017
A) Shailender Singh
B) Bhupender Yadav
C) Manmohan Tiwari
D) Divender Trivedi
- Which of the following is all set to get Maharatna Status?
B) Reliance Industries
C) Bharat Petroleum
- Which of the following state has signed MoU with Google to increase Digital Literacy?
- DRDO test-fires Anti-Tank Guided Missile___ in Rajasthan.
- USA shuts down which of the following Pakistan Bank?
A) Bank of Khyber
B) Bank Alfalah/
C) Soneri Bank
D) Habib Bank
- Scientists from which of the following university made methanol from methane using oxygen?
- Harinder Paul Sandhu belongs to which of the following Sports?
“Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs”
- Who of the following is the Deputy Chairman o Rajya Sabha?
A) Rahman Khann
B) Najma Heptullah
C) Prof. PJ Kurien
D) Raman Singh
- Who is the CEO of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
A) Dinesh Saraf
B) S varadrajan
C) BC Tripathi
D) Mukesh saran
- Where is the head-office of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
C) New Delhi
- Who is the governor of Assam?
A) Banwarilal Purohit
B) Balram das Tandon
D) Achrya Dev Vrat
- Who is the Chief Mnister of Assam?
A) Prema Khanadu
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Raman Singh
D) Arvind Kejriwal
- Who is the Director General of DRDO?
A) T Yadav
B) R Chandran
C) B David
D) S Christopher
- Which of the following is the central bank of USA?
A) Federal Reserve
B) Reserve Federal
C) Beige Reserve
D) Federal open
- Who is the Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A) Najib Razak
B) Anwar Ibrahim
C) Mahathir bin Mohamad
D) Nicole David