Current Affairs 10 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 9, 2021
- The programme Bujurgon ki Baat-Desh Ke Saath launched in New Delhi by Culture Minister G Kishan Reddy aims at enhancing the interaction between the youth and the elder older than how many years?
A) 92 years
B) 98 years
C) 95 years
D) 90 years
- Which state government rolled out ‘Vatan Prem Yojana’ for rural development encouraging donations from non-resident Indians (NRIs) with Gujarati origins?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Where has the Karnataka state government decided to set up a spices park?
- How much budgetary outlay has been announced by the Union Cabinet approving the production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme for textiles?
A) Rs 11,091 crore
B) Rs 10,683 crore
C) Rs 10,477 crore
D) Rs 11,276 crore
- Which state/UT government collaborated with Mswipe Technologies to launch WisePOSGo, a point of sales swiping machine that processes business payments for its merchant customers?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which bank entered into a co-lending arrangement with MAS Financial Services for MSME loans?
A) UCO Bank
B) Bank of India
C) Punjab and Sind Bank
D) OBC Bank
- Which bank signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) to offer credit support to MSMEs across the country?
A) Yes Bank
B) Bandhan Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which country launched the 24th Gaofen-series Earth-observation satellite in a bid to monitor environmental protection efforts and boost its natural resources surveillance?
- Which Indian airport won the prestigious awards of CII ‘National Energy Leader’ and ‘Excellent Energy Efficient Unit’ at the 22nd National Award ceremony for ‘Excellence in Energy Management’ organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – Green Business Centre (GBC)?
A) Delhi International Airport Limited
B) Chennai International Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport
D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Mullah Hasan Akhund has been named as the acting prime minister of which country?
- Baby Rani Maurya resigned from the post of governor of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been named as India’s Sherpa for the G20 summit?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Dharmendra Pradhan
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Prakash Javedkar
- Manish Narwal won Gold in 2020 Tokyo Paralympic games in which sport?
C) Javelin Throw
D) High Jump
- Indian government signed a 300 million dollar loan with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) as additional financing to scale up improvement of rural connectivity to help boost rural economy in which state?
- Which bank partnered with fintech player OneCard to launch a mobile-based credit card?
A) SBM Bank
B) Deutsche Bank
C) HSBC Bank
D) Barclays Bank
- India-based First Policy Insurance Brokers acquired which of the following to augment its market position?
A) CoverMitra Insurance Brokers
B) Navnit Insurance Brokers
C) Urjita Insurance Brokers
D) Amicus Insurance Brokers
- Which payments card provider partnered with Innoviti to develop a stored value debit card for payments without connectivity?
C) SBI card
D) Rupay Card
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of First Policy Insurance Brokers situated?
- Where is SBM Bank based?
D) Saudi Arabia