Current Affairs 11 and 12 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 10, 2020
- Recently India launched which mission to assist island nations in Eastern Indian Ocean?
- Which state government has set up a high-level committee headed by former Reserve Bank of India governor C Rangarajan to examine fiscal challenges facing the state?
- Which organisation in collaboration with UN postal agency have released a commemorative postage stamp on the 40th anniversary of the eradication of smallpox?
- Which Bank has launched special FD scheme “ Wecare Deposit” for senior citizens?
- Recently Central Board of Direct Taxes has amended which rule of Income-tax Rules, 1962 for making an application to invoke the mutual agreement procedure in Form no. 34F?
- The Government hiked market borrowing limit to how much amount for FY21?
A)₹20 lakh cr
B)₹15 lakh cr
C)₹10 lakh cr
D)₹12 lakh cr
- How much amount has been disbursed to 9.13 crore farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme during the ongoing nationwide lockdown?
- Recently how many exchanges were launched by Nirmala Sitharaman to take on offshore currency market?
- As per Nomura and Goldman Sachs, Indian economy may contract by how much percent in FY21?
- Recently which startup has launched an antimicrobial and washable face mask that can be reused up to 50 launderings?
A)Thomas Pharma Limited
- Whose term as president of International Hockey Federation (FIH) has been extended president of International Hockey Federation (FIH) has been extended till May 2021?
- Which Indian Institute has been ranked among the Top 50 global schools, for the second year in succession, in the Financial Times Executive Education 2020 Rankings?
- Which Airport was voted by customers as the best regional airport in India & Central Asia for the third time in four years at the 2020 World Airport Awards?
A)Kempegowda International Airport
B)Chaudhari Charan Singh Airport
C)Guru Ghasi Das Airport
D)Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Recently Hari Shankar Vasudevan passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently who passed away considered as Matka King?
- Recently Juvvadi Ratnakar Rao passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs?
- Where is the HQ of International Hockey Federation?