Current Affairs 11 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 10, 2019
- Who will head the committee to look into the alleged erosion of Yamuna floodplain?
A)Adarsh Kumar Goel
- According to IMF,what will be the global growth forecast for 2019?
- Google has Recently launched its first drone delivery service in which country?
- Which company introduces a new platform called ‘Anthos’?
- Who successfully defended her Monterrey open title 2019?
- Recently, Dave Bautista announced his retirement. He was the former player of which sports?
- Who was elected as the new president of International Chamber of Commerce?
- Who was appointed as chairman of the National Building Construction Corporation?
A)Shiv Das Meena
- Which organisation bagged the prestigious AIMA Managing India Award 2019 for outstanding PSU of the year?
A)Bharat Electronic Limited
B)Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
C)Indian Oil Corporation
D)Nuclear Power Corporation Limited
- Recently, BA Sanadi passes away. He belongs to which profession?
- Recently, Navtej Hundal passed away. He belonged to which profession?
- Recently, Nadia Regin passed away.She belongs to which profession?
- When is World Homeopathy Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Green Tribunal?
- Where is the HQ of IMF?