Current Affairs 11 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 10, 2020
- Which state launched announced ‘Operation SHIELD’ in 21 containment zones to curb the spread of COVID-19?
- How much financial package was announced by the government to ramp up health infra to fight COVID-19?
- The West Central Railway’s Coach Rehabilitation Workshop (CRWS) has designed a mobile “doctor’s booth” in which city?
- According to World Intellectual Property Organisation’s annual report,which country became world’s top patent filer?
- Recently which bank has rolled out a mobile ATM which will move in various parts of Mumbai to help customers withdraw money in their localities?
C)Bank of Baroda
- Which e commerce company in partnership with ICICI Lombard and Go Digit General Insurance, has launched health insurance policies on its platform that distinctly cover COVID-19?
- Singapore’s banking group DBS revised the country’s GDP estimate to how much percent for FY21?
- Goldman Sachs predicted India GDP growth forecast for FY21 at how much percent?
- What is the rank of India in the latest FIFA rankings?
- Who was appointed as managing director and chief executive officer of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company?
D)Anamika Roy Rashtrawar
- Who was appointed as part time chairman of AU Small Finance Bank?
- Who has topped the Forbes billionaires list for the 3rd year?
- Recently John Prine passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Jackie Du Perez passed away,He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book “The Art of her Deal”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Lombard Company?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs?