Current Affairs 11 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 10, 2021
- Which of the following launched ‘Swavalamban Challenge Fund’ (SCF) in partnership with Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, UK (FCDO UK)?
- As per a report prepared by StartupBlink in association with Health Innovation Exchange, UNAIDS, India is at which place in the global coronavirus innovation rankings for countries?
- Which of the following joined hands with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to create a research ecosystem in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy in the country?
A) National Stock Exchange
B) Bombay Stock Exchange
C) Calcutta Stock Exchange
D) Cochin Stock Exchange
- Which state government’s IT department won the AI Gamechanger Award at the Xperience-AI Summit organised by NASSCOM?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been given a three-year extension as the Chairperson of the National Commission for Women (NCW)?
A) Sakshi Gupta
B) Preeti Verma
C) Rekha Sharma
D) Meenu Gulati
- Hichem Mechichi, Prime Minister of which country was sacked by its president?
- Where will the first Bio-Bank of the world in Ayurveda be established?
B) New Delhi
- When is World Lion Day observed?
A) August 11
B) August 10
C) August 10
D) August 6
- What is the theme for World Biofuel Day 2021?
A) Biofuels: the future of energy
B) Biofuels towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
C) Biofuels for Sustainability and Rural Income
D) The promotion of biofuels for a better environment
- Which of the following collaborated with UNICEF India to launch a one-year joint initiative to end violence against children with a special focus on online safety?
- Saranya Sasi who passed away was actress in which cinema?
- Which country in-a-first has granted a patent to DABUS, an artificial intelligence system?
A) South Africa
- Which day will be observed as ‘Javelin Throw Day’ in India to honour Neeraj Chopra’s first historic Olympic gold?
A) August 7
B) August 8
C) August 9
D) August 6
- Which state government has appointed Team India’s hockey player Vandana Katariya as the brand ambassador of the state’s Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has authored her debut novel named ‘A Death In Shonagachhi’?
A) Kumari Rani
B) Rijula Das
C) Renuka Kamra
D) Vidisha Rana
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Year That Wasn’t – The Diary of a 14-Year-Old”?
A) Kirti Sachdeva
B) Srishti Gaba
C) Brisha Jain
D) Shruti Joshi
- How much amount has been transferred to over 9.75 crore beneficiaries farmers as 9th installment under the government’s PM-KISAN scheme?
A) Rs 19,500 crore
B) Rs 13,900 crore
C) Rs 16,800 crore
D) Rs 15,400 crore
- Kasargod Patnashetti Gopal Rao who passed away was related to which war?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Tunisia?
- Where is the HQ of National Commission for Women situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is National Stock Exchange of India situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) situated?