Current Affairs 11 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 10, 2018
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved how much loan agreement for a water sanitation project in Andhra Pradesh?
- India is set to get its first underwater museum at which place?
B)Daman and Diu
D)Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The first international conference on “Sustainable Water Management” will held in which city?
- Which state got its 23rd district the formal inauguration of Shi Yomi?
- Exercise “INDRA NAVY 18’ commenced in which city?
- Exercise “AVIAINDRA 2018” commences in which city?
- Recently,which union minister state for human resource development resigned?
- Which country launched first ever space mission to the dark side of the moon?
- Which organization decided to rename ‘Institutional Trading Platform” of start ups listings as “Innovators Growth Platform”?
- According to RBI,India’s current account deficit(CAD) widened to how much percent of the GDP in the second quarter of the fiscal?
A)3. 1 percent
- Recently,CEO Ananth Narayan resigned from his post.He was the former CEO of which company?
- Khelo india Youth Games 2019 will be held in which city?
- Who was appointed as SWIFT India Chairman?
A)Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Who was awarded the Steel Users Federation Of India(SUFI) Lifetime Achievement Award?
D) Anil Ambani
- Former President Belisario Betancur passed away.He was the former president of which country?
- Recenlty,Jagdish Thakkar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,Mushirul Hasan passed away.He was the former?
- What is the theme of this year’s Human Rights Day?
A)Our Rights,Our Freedom
B)Lets StandUp for equality and justice
C)StandUp for someone’s rights today
D)Stand Up for Human rights
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Colombia?
- What is the currency of Colombia?
- Where is the HQ of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication(SWIFT)?