Current Affairs 11 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 10, 2019
- How much amount have been disbursed under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi as on 30th of November, 2019
- How much amount have been disbursed under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana till November 1, 2019?
A)10 lakh crore
B)20 lakh crore
C)12 lakh crore
D)15 lakh crore
- In which state, Project Sampark bridge was inaugurated?
- What is the rank of India in in UN’s human development index?
- The COP25 climate summit was held in which city?
- According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)’s report, Worldwide arms sales rose by how much percent in 2018?
- ADB meets commitment to double annual climate financing to how much amount?
D)$ 10 billion
- The exercise Iron Union 12 held between USA and which other country?
- Which city has been selected as the world’s leading Sports tourism Destination at the 26th edition of the World Travel Awards (WTA) being held in Muscat?
- How much amount has been provided by a India as line of credit to Bangladesh for defence-related procurement?
A)USD 500 million
B)USD 200 million
C)USD 300 million
D)USD 600 million
- Vakrangee Finserve Limited, a 100% subsidiary company of Vakrangee Limited (VL) partenered with which Bank for 20,000 banking BC points for Pan India Nextgen Vakrangee Kendras?
A)Union Bank of India
C)Punjab National Bank
- Recently World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) handed a 4-year ban to which country over doping scandal?
- Who were presented the Golden Target award by the ISSF at its headquarters in Munich, Germany?
C)Divyansh Singh Panwar
D)All of these
- Who won the U-21 ITTF Challenge Series title?
- Who won the London Chess Classic FIDE Open 2019?
- Who was elected as president of News Broadcasters Federation’s governing board?
- Who would be honoured with the prestigious ‘Gangadhar National Award’ during the 53rd Foundation Day celebrations of the Sambalpur University?
D)Viswanath Prasad Tiwari
- Who was honoured for her contribution to cinema at Festival International Du Film De Marrakech in Morocco?
- Recently Caroll Spinney passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Bhagabat Prasad Mohanty has passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,BB Kumar passed away.He was the former chairman of which organisation?
C)Indian Council of Medical Research
D)Indian Council of Social Science Research
- What is the theme of this year’s Human Rights Day?
A)Youth Standing Up for Human Rights
B)Lets Stand Up for Equality
C)Justice and Human Dignity
D)Raise Your Voice
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Spain?
- Where is the HQ of Stockholm International Peace Research Institute?
- Where is the HQ of EXIM Bank?