Current Affairs 11 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 10, 2020
- What is the theme of Human Rights Day 2020?
A) Youth Standing Up for Human Rights
B) Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity
C) Working for your rights
D) Recover Better – Stand Up for Human Rights
- Manglesh Dabral who passed away was related to which profession?
- What is the new height of world’s highest peak Mount Everest revised jointly by Nepal and China?
A) 8,848.86 metres
B) 8,376.65 metres
C) 8,924.08 metres
D) 8,562.27 metres
- Which app has been unveiled by the central government that will let Indians self-register for COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Who won the Sports Person of the Year Award in female category at the FICCI India Sports Awards 2020?
A) Apurvi Chandela
B) Manu Bhaker
C) Anjum Moudgil
D) Elavenil Valarivan
- Which Indian cricket player announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
A) Pawan Negi
B) Robin Uthappa
C) Parthiv Patel
D) Dinesh Karthik
- In which upcoming Olympic games has the International Olympic Committee decided to add breakdancing as new sport in Olympic games?
- Paul Sein Twa from which country has won the Goldman Environmental Prize 2020 for Asia, in recognition of his efforts in promoting the self-determination of the Karen people in managing their natural resources?
- According to Nomura, which country is going to be the fastest growing Asian economy in 2021?
- Which bank has been chosen to be the designated bank for all financial transactions under National Health Mission (NHM) in West Bengal?
A) ICICI bank
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which bank Federal Bank has tied-up with OrbitRemit Limited to facilitate money transfer from New Zealand to India?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) DCB Bank
- According to a report by Truecaller, which country topped in global spam call tally?
- Which country will host the World Economic Forum in May 2021?
- Central government is going to start how many Khelo India small centres to encourage sports culture in country?
- Ministry of AYUSH in association with which of the following will set up a Department of Integrative Medicine?
A) University College Of Medical Sciences
C) Maulana Azad Medical College
D) University of Delhi
- The Union Cabinet approved how much outlay for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) that aims at encouraging businesses to do fresh hiring amid the pandemic?
A) Rs 20,920 crore
B) Rs 22,810 crore
C) Rs 23,540 crore
D) Rs 21,530 crore
- Which state government launched ‘Livelihood Generation for Returned Migrant Workers’ to assist the migrant workers, who lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- How much amount was released by the central government to 14 states as monthly instalment of post devolution revenue deficit grant in December 2020?
A) Rs 6,195 crore
B) Rs 5,034 crore
C) Rs 3,652 crore
D) Rs 4,761 crore
- Where was the second TCGA-Cancer Genome Atlas 2020 hosted by the Ministry of Science and Technology?
D) New Delhi
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Nomura Holdings located?
A) New York, USA
B) Tokyo, Japan
C) Rome, Italy
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank situated?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the HQ of Truecaller situated?
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum situated?