Current Affairs 11 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 10, 2018
- Who among the following has been conferred with the ‘Grand Collar of the State of Palestine’, the highest Palestinian honour?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Narendra Modi
C) Salman Khan
D) Sushma Swaraj
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently laid the foundation stone of the first Hindu temple in which of the given countries?
A) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
B) Jerusalem, Palestine
C) Dubai, UAE
D) Hanoi, Vietnam
- Which city hosted the National Meet on Grassroot Informatics- VIVID 2018?
C) New Delhi
- Who has been elected as the new President of Bangladesh?
A) Zillur Rahman
B) Jamiruddin Sircar
C) Iajuddin Ahmed
D) Abdul Hamid
- Name the state which has achieved the first rank in the NITI Aayog’s latest Health Index report titled “Healthy States, Progressive India”
D) Tamil Nadu
- Chandrasekhar Rath passed away recently. He was noted litterateur of which language?
- The 2018 International Conference on Unani Medicine was orgainsed in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Which country was accorded the Guest of Honour status by Saudi Arabia at its annual National Heritage and Culture Festival ‘Janadriyah’ in Riyadh?
- According to the data by Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism), which country has gained top spot for being the source market for Dubai in 2017?
D) Saudi Arabia
- The Swachh Bharat Sanitation Park has been inaugurated in which city?
D) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Director-General of National Informatics Centre (NIC)?
A) Anisha Singh
B) Neeta Verma
C) Garima Satija
D) Jaya Jha
- Name the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
A) Jitendra Singh
B) Mahesh Sharma
C) Giriraj Singh
D) Manoj Sinha
- Dubai Tourism has collaborated with which Indian Bollywood superstar for its ‘#BeMyGuest’ campaign?
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Shahrukh Khan
D) Amir Khan
- Who is the President of Palestine?
A) Salam Fayyad
B) Salim Zanoun
C) Rami Hamdallah
D) Mahmoud Abbas
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?