Current Affairs 11 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 10, 2021
- Space technology startup Bellatrix Aerospace which s creating “taxi in space” has partnered with which of the following to ferry small satellites into multiple orbits?
A) Skyroot Aerospace
B) Adnikul Aerospace
C) Dhruva Space
D) Skanda Aerospace
- Which state/UT government approved ‘Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha’ in which Rs 5,000 will be provided to Rs 1,000 meritorious students of Class 9 in schools of state/UT as a science scholarship?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has authored the book titled “By Many a Happy Accident : Recollections of a Life”?
A) M. Venkaiah Naidu
B) Hamid Ansari
C) Ram Nath Kovind
D) Lal Krishna Advani
- Who has authored the book titled “Platform Scale: For A Post-Pandemic World”?
A) Sangeet Paul Choudary
B) Geoffrey G Parker
C) Ameya Naik
D) Vineet Bajpai
- In February 2021, PM Modi released a commemorative postage stamp on Diamond Jubilee celebrations of which high court?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Global rating agency Moody’s projected India’s nominal growth at what percent for the coming fiscal?
- Which state government has introduced a system of issuing a unique 16-digit Unicode to mark all kinds of landholdings in the state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) going to develop the country’s first geothermal field development project?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- With which organization did the defence ministry sign a contract with to procure a software-defined radio tactical ship-borne system worth over Rs 1,000 crore?
A) Bharat Electronics Limited
B) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) BEML Limited
- Rajiv Kapoor who passed away was related to which profession?
- Where did President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurate Gen. Thimayya Memorial Museum?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who won the Allan Border Medal 2021, one of the top honour of the Australian Cricket Awards?
A) Jos Buttler
B) Dani Willis
C) Steve Smith
D) Aaron Finch
- Rishabh Pant and Shabnim Ismail who won the ICC Men’s and Women’s (respectively) Player of the Month for January 2021 play for which countries respectively?
A) India and South Africa
B) India and New Zealand
C) India and Afghanistan
D) India and Canada
- Where was the ‘Asom Mala’ programme launched by PM Narendra Modi?
B) West Bengal
- Indian player Akhtar Ali who passed away recently belonged to which sport?
- Which company signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bellatrix Aerospace to latter’s Orbital Transfer Vehicle in the upper stage of Vikram series of launch vehicles developed by the former?
A) Brahmos Aerospace
B) Skanda Aerospace
C) Skyroot Aerospace
D) Collins Aerospace
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) regulated states to keep industrial trans fatty acids in any product to be not more than 2 per cent by mass of the total oils/fats present in the product from which date?
A) January 1, 2022
B) March 1, 2022
C) January 1, 2021
D) April 1, 2021
- Indian has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country for the construction of the Lalandar [Shatoot] Dam in the latter country?
C) Sri Lanka
- What is the theme of World Pulses Day 2021?
A) Nutritious Seeds for a Sustainable Future
B) Contribution of Pulses to sustainable food production
C) #LovePulses for a healthy diet and planet
D) Plant proteins for a sustainable future
- Where was the National Horticulture Fair 2021 held organized by the Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)?
- Which state has got approval from the central government for creating the fifth tiger reserve in the state and the 51st in the country?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who became the first batsman to score 200 in 100th Test?
A) Jason Roy
B) Ben Stokes
C) Joe Root
D) Eoin Morgan
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation situated?
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) aituated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Indian Institute of Horticultural Research situated?