Current Affairs 11 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 10, 2019
- Recently,Centre gives nod for centre for classical language in which state?
- 29th biennial Indian Paint Conference would be held in which city?
- The first National Consultation on Child Protection for 2019 was held in which city?
- Which is the first Indian island to operate seaplanes under UDAN-3?
- Alok Verma has been removed from his post.He was the former chief of which organization?
- RBI announced to provide how much amount under a swap arrangement to Sri lanka?
A)USD 150 million
B)USD 175 million
C)USD 400 million
D)USD 500 million
- Recently,which organization extended tokenization services to online merchants?
B)Ministry of Finance
- Who has attained number one position in the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) latest world rankings?
- Who was appointed as Indian men’s hockey team?
D)Ajay Singh Sharma
- All rounder Albie Morkel announced his retirement.He was the former player of which country?
- Who has been named as the 2018 Confederation of African Football Player of the year?
- Which country will host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations?
- Who was conferred the ICSIs Lifetime Achievement Award for “Translating Excellence in Corporate Governance into Reality”?
- Who penned the book “We Are Displaced:My Journey and Stories from Refugee Girls around the World”?
- When is World Hindi Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Godrej Group?
- What is the capital of Egypt?
- Where is the HQ of International Boxing Association?
- Where is the HQ of Central bureau of Investigation?