Current Affairs 11 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 10, 2020
- The National Internet Exchange of India, NIXI will offer a free Internationalized Domain Name, IDN in how many Indian language along with every IN domain booked by the registrant?
- In which state/UT is Cherry Blossom Mao Festival celebrated?
C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Who has been appointed as the Director General in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)?
A) Pritam Singh
B) Vishnu Kumar Prasad
C) Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
D) Sukesh Khanna
- What is the theme of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2020?
A) Apna Bharat Apna Gaurav
B) Engaging Diaspora: Connecting Across Generations
C) Redefining engagement with the Indian diaspora
D) Contributing to Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- According to Bloomberg News, who has become the world’s richest man with more than $188.5 billion net worth?
A) Elon Musk
B) Jeff Bezos
C) Bill Gates
D) Warren Buffett
- K K Ramachandran who passed away was related to which profession?
- Bob Brett, a tennis coach who passed away hailed from which country?
- PK Purwar has been re-appointed as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of which of the following?
D) Tata Sky
- Which of the following signed an MoU with Institute of Defence Studies and Research (IDSR) to enable its officers undertake Doctoral Research, Post-Graduate Programme and Post Graduate Diploma?
A) Indian Coast Guard
B) Indian Navy
C) Indian Army
D) Indian Air Force
- The centre has merged Jammu and Kashmir’s cadre for all India Services with AGMUT also called the Union Territory cadre. What does M stand for in AGMUT?
B) Madhya Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Internet Exchange of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Central Industrial Security Force situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is Institute of Defence Studies and Research situated?