Current Affairs 11 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 10, 2020
- Which of the following companies has launched voice-based services for its investors with Google Assistant?
A) ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
B) L&T Mutual Fund
C) Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
D) Reliance Mutual Fund
- Which ministry of the union govt. has partnered with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase India- US collaboration for clean energy development?
A) Ministry of Power
B) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
C) Department of Atomic Energy
D) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- M. Vasudeva Maiya, former CEO of Sri Guru Raghavendra Cooperative Bank Ltd. located where has passed away?
- Suresh Amonkar who passed away recently was the former health minister of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- As per the Dun and Bradstreet’s Country Risk and Global Outlook Report, global economy is likely to contract by how much percent in 2020?
- Which organization adopted a new branding and visual identity on its 100-year milestone at the subsequent games?
A) All India Tennis Association
B) Paralympic Committee of India
C) Indian Olympic Association
D) All India Chess Federation
- Which Indian boxer has made to the first spot in the rankings released by Amateur International Boxing Association (AIBA) in July 2020?
A) Amit Panghal
B) Manish Kaushik
C) Akhil Kumar
D) Vijender Singh
- What is the rank of India in the “INFORM Report 2020: Shared evidence for managing crises and disasters”
- Which country has topped the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index 2020?
- What is the rank of India in the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index 2020?
- Elton John has become the second artist to be honoured by Britain’s Royal Mint with a commemorative coin. What is his profession?
- What is the rank of India in the Global Real Estate Transparency Index by property consultant JLL?
- In which country’s Ilam district, a new four-storey school building built with Indian assistance for students pursuing both vedic and modern education was inaugurated?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which bank has partnered with Google Cloud that aims to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) Bank of America
C) Bank of Nova Scotia
D) Deutsche Bank
- Which state govt. has decided to upgrade its Dehing Patkai wildlife sanctuary to a national park?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which state celebrated Farmers’ Day on July 8 2020 as tribute to YSR Reddy on his birth anniversary?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- In July 2020, where was the Asia’s largest certified tier IV data centre, largest in India, and 2nd largest in the world was inaugurated?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who authored the book titled ‘Mahaveer:The Soldier Who Never Died’ depicting Indo-Chinese battle of Nuranang in 1962?
A) T.K. Yadav and Shruti Yadav
B) B.N. Shrivastava & Bina Shrivastava
C) A.K. Srikumar & Rupa Srikumar
D) R.P. Vasudeva & Pushpa Vasudeva
- Which ammunitions and missile systems company has joined with DRDO for Akash Missile Weapon System?
A) Bharat Dynamics Limited
B) HBL Power Systems Ltd
C) Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd
D) AAN Engineering Industries Ltd
- How much did L&T Infra Finance get from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for renewable energy funding in India?
A) $50 million
B) $30 million
C) $60 million
D) $20 million
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Dun & Bradstreet located?
C) New Jersey
- Where is the HQ of Deutsche Bank situated?
B) Ottawa, Canada
C) Wellington, New Zealand
D) Frankfurt, Germany