Current Affairs 11 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 10, 2021
- Which bank has signed MOU with the Indian Army offering a defence service salary package under its “Power Salute” initiative?
A) South Indian Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Max Bupa has partnered with which bank to provide comprehensive and best-in-class health insurance solutions to its customers?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Bandhan Bank
- Zaila Avant-garde who has won the 2021 Scripps National Spelling Bee hails from which country?
- International Monetary Fund approved how much amount to support economically vulnerable nations as they battle the coronavirus pandemic?
A) $710 billion
B) $590 billion
C) $650 billion
D) $430 billion
- Which airport became the third busiest airport in India during the period of January-May 2021?
A) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
B) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
C) Cochin International Airport Limited
D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Which country topped the list of countries in the world where All India Radio Live-streams on NewsOnAir App are most popular?
- The book titled “The Light of Asia” is written by whom?
A) Diyva Pal
B) Krishna Menon
C) Shashi Tharoor
D) Jairam Ramesh
- In July 2021, Indian Naval Ship Tabar participated in military exercises with a frontline frigate of which country’s Navy?
- Which state/UT government announced to have its own over-the-top (OTT) platform by November 1?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
C) West Bengal
- Which tech giant launched its newsletter product Bulletin, a standalone platform for free and paid articles and podcasts?
- In July 2021, a sandcastle towering 21.16 metres high which reportedly set a Guinness World Record is built in which country?
- In which state is the India’s first maritime arbitration centre going to be set up?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman participated virtually in the G20 High-Level Tax Symposium on tax policy and Climate Change. The Symposium was organised by which country?
- Who won the Serbia Open Chess Championship?
A) Nihal Sarin
B) Adhiban Baskaran
C) Krishnan Sasikiran
D) Parimarjan Negi
- Two-time Olympic gold medallist, Keshav Datt who passed away in July 2021 won medals in which sport?
- In July 2021, Multi Commodity Exchange of India entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with which energy exchange to share knowledge and exchange expertise on electricity derivative products?
A) European Energy Exchange AG
B) Tokyo Energy Exchange
C) Ice Endex
D) Intercontinental Exchange
- School Education department of which state/UT topped the country under NISHTHA programme?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Which neobank partnered with HDB Financial Services to offer a credit line and high-ticket personal loans to customers across multiple cities in India?
- Drip Capital, a fintech provider of cross border trade finance, has partnered with which bank to offer trade financing solutions — customised for small and medium-sized exporters in India?
A) SBM Bank India
B) HSBC Bank India
C) City Bank India
D) Barclays Bank India
- Which of the following has modified the norms for interest on unclaimed amount after a term deposit matures?
A) Finance Ministry
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Department of Financial Services
D) National Securities Depository Limited
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Max Bupa Health Insurance Company situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of neobank FREO situated?
- Where is the HQ of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd situated?