Current Affairs 11 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 10, 2018
- Which state has signed an MoU with Pullela Gopichand Badminton Foundation (PGBF) to set up a badminton association in the state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Qingdao declaration adopted by the members of SCO at the 2018 Summit deals with__________
A) Preventing Plastic Pollution
B) Combating Terrorism
C) Cooperation on Nuclear Weapons
D) Setting Sustainable Development Fund
- Name the iconic photojournalist, best known for capturing image during World War II and Korean war, who passed away recently.
A) David Douglas Duncan
B) Michel Butor
C) Robert Capa
D) Pablo Picasso
- Recently, ISRO scientists have discovered a new planet and star 600 light years away. The new discovery has been named as__________
- Name the bank which has launched first of its kind green deposit product named Green Future: Deposit?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which among the following entity will give technology for India’s first indigenous Lithium Ion Battery project to reduce dependence on import?
A) Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
B) National Defense Research Institute
C) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
D) Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
- Renowned theatre personality Sukracharya Rabha passed away recently. He hailed from which Indian state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The state government of Arunachal Pradesh has launched Arunachal Rising Campaign to aware general public about its initiatives and policies. Who is the Chief Minister of the state?
A) Sarbananda Sonowal
B) Lal Thanhawla
C) Pema Khandu
D) Tarun Gogoi
- Name the India’s first indigenous long-range artillery gun which is ready for induction after successful testing in all weather conditions.
- Who has been honored with the 2018 Women’s Prize for Fiction?
A) Katy Brand
B) Anita Anand
C) Kamila Shamsie
D) Sarah Sands
- Laxman Patil–Bhosle popularly known as Lakhutatya died at the age of 84. He was a renowned_________
D) Political Leader
- Which among the following states has recently transformed a landfill site into a museum of trees named as ‘Urban forest – museum of trees’?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Vigilance Commissioner in the Central Vigilance Commission?
A) Sharad Kumar
B) K. V. Chowdary
C) Nittoor Srinivasa Rau
D) Alok Verma
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the government to Haryana under the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) recently?
A) Rs 94.13 crore
B) Rs 74.13 crore
C) Rs 84.13 crore
D) Rs 64.13 crore
- Indian women’s cricket team lost to which country in the finals of Asia Cup T20 2018 in Kuala Lumpur?
B) New Zealand
- Name the first Indian Airport which is soon to get an automated smart facial recognition system?
A) Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport
B) Indira Gandhi International Airport
C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Former RBI’s Deputy Governor, HR Khan has been appointed as the non-executive, part time Chairman of which bank?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) IDFC Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- The 2018 Asian Junior Athletics Championships was held in which country?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Name the MD & CEO of the Bandhan Bank.
A) Mahesh Kumar Jain
B) Rajiv Lall
C) Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
D) Ashwani Kumar
- Name the incumbent Central Vigilance Commissioner.
A) K. V. Chowdary
B) T M Bhasin
C) H R Khan
D) Nittoor Srinivasa Rau