Current Affairs 11 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 10, 2021
- Which state village has become the first village in India to vaccinate all its adult population against the novel coronavirus?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Uttar Pradesh
- As per Union Minister Prakash Javedkar , India Taking All Steps to Ensure it Becomes Free of Single-use Plastic by which year?
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the E-100 pilot project in which city to mark the World Environment Day?
- Recently Union Cabinet has approved an allotment of how much MHz Spectrum in 700 MHz frequency band to Indian Railways for public safety and security services at stations and in trains?
- Recently Centre has released the 3rd monthly installment of Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) Grant of Rs. 9,871 crore for the current financial year to how many states?
- Recently Government has approved how many proposals for construction of 3.61 lakh houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U)?
- How much amount have been allocated by Jal Shakti Ministry under Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) phase -2 towards solid and liquid waste management to support over two lakh villages in the current financial year?
A) ₹35500 cr
B) ₹40000 cr
C) ₹45590 cr
D) ₹40700 cr
- As per the the 2021 edition of The Economist Intelligence Unit’s (The EIU) Global Liveability Ranking,which city remains the world’s least liveable city?
- Which has become the first country to make bitcoin legal tender?
A) El Salvador
- Recently which edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol begin?
- How much fine was slapped by SEBI on Franklin Templeton AMC for violating regulatory norms in the case of winding up of six debt schemes in 2020?
A) ₹6 cr
B) ₹4 cr
C) ₹2 cr
D) ₹5 cr
- As per World Bank,at how much percent India GDP will grow in 2021?
- Which Indian team player launched cricket coaching website “CRICURU” with an aim to redefine the learning experience for budding players?
A) Virendra Sehwag
B) Rahul Dravid
C) VVS Laxman
D) Gautam Gambhir
- Recently Chandra Shekhar Ghosh was re appointed as CMD of which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Bandhan Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which Company has named Spoorthi Priya as its grievance officer for India on its website?
- Recently who has assumed charge as Director General Naval Operations?
A) Rajesh Pemderkar
B) Sunil Lamba
C) Karambir Singh
D) Karan Mehra
- Who was declared winner of the Patrick H Hurd Sustainability Award at the 2021 virtual Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF)?
A) Sohi Sanjay Patel
B) Simran Kaur
C) Ramesh Barman
D) Akanksha Chaturvedi
- How many Indian universities are ranked in the top-200 in QS World University Rankings 2022?
- Who has topped the list of The Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2020?
A) Kiara Advani
B) Rhea Chakraborty
C) Priyanka Chopra
D) Disha Patani
- Recently Two species of monals were sighted together by local wildlife enthusiasts in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Recently Seher Aly Latif passed away.she was related to which profession?
B) Social Activist
D) Casting director
- What is the theme of this year’s World Accreditation Day 2021?
A) Accreditation: Supporting the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
B) How accreditation improves food safety
C) How accreditation adds value to supply chains
D) Aspects of lives-Universally Shared
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India?
- Where is the HQ of Economist Intelligence Unit?
- Which is the currency of El Salvador?