Current Affairs 11 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 10, 2018
- Which state has announced to set up 31 new government colleges for the girls that would function with effect from July 2018?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian state has launched India’s first Integrated Control and Command Centre (ICCC) for all the smart cities prevailing in the state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- With which country, India has recently signed two agreements in the field of agriculture and on exemption of Visas for holders of Diplomatic and Official Passports?
- The Asia Media Summit 2018 was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The 6th US-India Aviation Summit took place in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A) Anifah Aman
B) Najib Razak
C) Mahathir Mohamad
D) Ahmad Zahid Hamidi
- In an effort to help sugar mills to clear the dues of sugarcane farmers, the government has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs_____ per quintal of cane crushed in sugar season 2017-18 to sugar mills.
A) Rs 2.50
B) Rs 5.50
C) Rs 7.50
D) Rs 9.50
- Renowned film editor Anne V. Coates who died recently hailed from which country?
B) United States
D) United Kingdom
- Which state has recently launched Rs 8,000 per acre crop investment support scheme named Rythu Bandhu for the benefit of the farmers of the state?
B) Tamil Nadu
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Serbia?
- What is the currency of Jordan?
A) Jordanian Dinar
B) Jordanian Peso
C) Jordanian Riyal
D) Jordanian Won
- What is the currency of Malaysia?
A) Malaysian Rupee
B) Malaysian Dollar
C) Malaysian Lira
D) Malaysian Ringgit
- What is the capital of Panama?
B) Panama City
- How many smart cities have been recongnised in Madhya Pradesh?