Current Affairs 11 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 10, 2018
- NASSCOM Foundation signed an agreement with which organization to strengthen child rights through meaningful business interventions?
A)International Labour Organization(ILO)
B)Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO)
D)World Health Organization(WHO)
- Who will head the panel that will examine the trends in digital economy, including steep discounts in online retailing, and whether the e-tailers are subject to any restrictions in their access to dealerships from manufacturers?
- Who will head the committee which has been reconstituted tasking with taking various measures to tackle air pollution in the National Capital Region?
- The Union Cabinet approved the merger of two regulatory institutions into the NCVET in order to improve skilling standards and the market relevance of skill development programmes.Expand “V” in NCVET?
- The Union cabinet approved closure of National Jute Manufactures Corporation Limited(NJMC) and which other organization recently?
A)National Mineral Development Corporation
B)Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C)Bharat Electronics Limited
D)Birds Jute and Exports Limited
- Which country’s passport has been named the most powerful in the world, overtaking Singapore, according to the Henley Passport Index?
- Which cyclone recently intensified into a “very severe cyclonic storm” and made a landfall in areas bordering Odisha and Andhra Pradesh along the eastern coast?
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj launched India for Humanity initiative at which place?
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Shri JP Nadda inaugurated “2nd World Conference on Access to Medical Products :Achieving the SDGs 2030”at which place?
- Which organization to set up country’s first biofuel at Bargarh district in Odisha?
A)Indian Oil Corporation
B)National Mineral Development Corporation
C)Oil and Natural gas Corporation
D)Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- The Indian Air Force launched which mobile health app which will provide health information to the users, including first-aid and other health and nutritional topics?
- The 12-day-long Clear Sky 2018 war games are being held in which country?
- NITI Aayog has announced an internship programme with which company for the top performing under 18 students selected by the ATAL Innovation Mission?
- Archer Harvinder Singh extended India’s gold tally to how much as he finished first in the Men’s Individual Recurve Open-W2/ST event at Para Asian Games in Jakarta,Indonesia?
- Former captain John Terry has decided to call time on his playing career after 23 years in the game.He was the former captain of which team?
- Abdur Rehman has announced his retirement from international cricket.He is the former spinner of which country?
- Who has been appointed as the new Solicitor General of India?
- Nitin Bali passed away after succumbing to his injuries in a road accident.He was related to which profession?
- Santosh Singh Jain passed away in Mumbai at the age of 97.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day 2018?
A)Diginity in Mnetal Health
B)Mental Health and illness
C)Young People and Mental Health in a changing world
D)Mental health in workplace
- Delhi government signed a twin city agreement with which country administration for cooperation in the fields of education, healthcare, sports, tourism, transport and environment for a period of three years?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Russia?
- Para Asian Games 2018 are being held in which country?
- Where is the HQ of IBM?