Current Affairs 11 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 10, 2020
- As announced by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das, Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS), used for large value transactions, will be made available 24*7 from when?
A) June 2021
B) January 2021
C) December 2020
D) April 2021
- Which country’s prime minister handed his/her power to a 16-year-old girl as apart of a campaign to promote girls’ rights in the country?
- Which state has become the first Har Ghar Jal State in the country by providing tap water connection to every rural household?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been named as the first digital brand ambassador of the fashion e-commerce platform Myntra to strengthen its digital presence?
A) Ashish Chanchlani
B) Bhuvan Bam
C) Ajey Nagar
D) Tanmay Bhat
- Who is chosen to promote the India’s first-ever homegrown professional badminton brand “Transform” that was launched recently?
A) Lakshya Sen
B) Sumeeth Reddy
C) Sameer Verma
D) Chetan Anand
- In October 2020, World Trade Organization upgraded its forecast for trade in goods for this year. According to this, global merchandise trade would fall by what percent in 2020?
- Justice KK Usha who passed away was the former (first women) Chief Justice of which state’s High Court died at the age of 81 in Kochi?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Avinash Kharshikar who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- The two-day half-yearly coastal security exercise, Sagar Kavach, was held along the coasts of which 2 states?
A) Karnataka and Goa
B) Odisha and West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra
D) Kerala and Karnataka
- Guidance, nodal investment promotion and facilitation agency of which state has partnered with the World Economic Forum (WEF) to establish India’s first advanced manufacturing hub (AMHUB) in the state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which state launched “Swa-nirbhar Naari: Atmanirbhar Asom” scheme in a bid to empower the economically disadvantaged women of the State?
D) West Bengal
- Which state government launched a new scheme, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, providing free kits to students studying in government schools from Class 1 to 10 ahead of the academic?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government launched the Mukhya Mantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana for self-employment by solar energy farming?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who ranked second in the list of wealthiest Indians in Forbes India list released recently in October 2020?
A) Radhakishan Damani
B) Gautam Adani
C) Hinduja brothers
D) Shiv Nadar
- Bishr al-Khasawneh has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- India successfully test-fired Rudram 1, the tactical anti-radiation missile that the Indian Air Force can launch from its which fighter jets to take down enemy radars and surveillance systems?
- Who has been given the additional charge of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution following demise of Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Ravi Shankar Prasad
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- When was World Egg Day 2020 celebrated?
A) October 9
B) October 8
C) October 7
D) October 10
- What is the theme of the World Mental Health Day 2020?
A) Mental Health in the Workplace
B) young people and mental health
C) suicide prevention
D) mental health for all
- When is National Postal Week celebrated each year in the country?
A) 8 October to 14 October
B) 10 October to 16 October
C) 9 October to 15 October
D) 7 October to 13 October
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Trade Organization situated?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Canberra, Australia
- What is the currency of Finland?