Current Affairs 11 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 10, 2021
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Commerce.?
A) V Vijayasai Reddy
B) Anand Sharma
C) Ram Gopal Yadav
D) Shashi Tharoor
- Recently how many countries have signed a landmark global treaty to enforce a corporate tax rate of at least 15%for large multinationals?
- Which bank has launched 6S Campaign” under Govt. of India’s customer outreach programme?
- As per FICCI, India’s GDP is expected to grow at how much percent in 2021-22?
- Recently Sebastian Kurz steps down following corruption scandal.He was a chancellor of which country?
- Recently Mohamed Beavogui was sworn in as new Pm of which country?
- Which state developed India’s first smartphone-based e-voting app?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently in which state e-FIR service was started?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the theme of this year’s World Post Day?
A) Innovate to recover
B) Take on new rules
C) Innovate and Rule
D) Speed up the post
- Recently the territorial army celebrated its which raising day on Oct 9,2021?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Punjab National Bank?
- Where is the HQ of FICCI?