Current Affairs 11 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 10, 2019
- Recently Dr Ralph E Gonsalves arrived India for a visit.He is the PM of which country?
- Recently India is planning to build up a multidisciplinary super speciality hospital in which country?
- Who will head the panel that has been set up to oversee the bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir into two Union Territories?
- Recently Which application was launched for farmers to get cutting affordable technology at their doorsteps?
C)CHC Farm Machinery
- Recently The world’s highest marathon held at Which place?
- A three-day long International conference ANGAN for Energy Efficiency in Building Sector is being held in which city/UT?
- The 68th Plenary session of the North Eastern Council (NEC) held in Which city?
- The Mini Conclave of First Jammu and Kashmir Investor Summit-2019 held at Which place?
- The 24th World Energy Congress held in Which city?
- Recently How much amount will be infused by the government into public sector insurance companies?
- Recently Which committee was derecognised by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports?
A)Paralympic Committee of India
B)All India Carrom Federation
C)Olympic Committee of India
D)All India Tennis Federation
- Which team won the Duleep Trophy?
- Recently Bianca Andreescu won the 2019 women’s US Open.She belongs to Which country?
- Who won the junior doubles trophy at the 2019 US Open?
A)Caroline Wozniaki and Naomi Osaka
B)Dinara Sabina and Oksana Selekhmeteva
C)Oksana Selekhmeteva and Kamilla Bartone
D)Naomi Osaka and Angelique kerber
- Who won the Great North Run half marathon recently?
- Who is the author of book Fortune Turners: The Quartet That Spun India To Glory?
A)Amish Tripathi and Kiran Desai
B)Devika Sethi and Aditya Bhushan
C)Aditya Bhushan and Sachin Bajaj.
D)Anita Desai and Vikram Seth
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
- What is the currency of Bhutan?
- Where is the HQ of National Insurance Company Limited?