Current Affairs 11 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 10, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for focused and sustainable development of fisheries sector in the country is launched at an estimated investment of how much amount?
A) Rs 21,090 cr
B) Rs 20,050 cr
C) Rs 20,340 cr
D) Rs 18,980 cr
- India will have how much Renewable Energy Capacity by 2022 as said by PM Narendra Modi?
A) 220 GW
B) 250 GW
C) 280 GW
D) 205 GW
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat ARISE-Atal New India Challenges programme launched by the central government is to support which of the following?
A) Large Businesses
- In September 2020, where did Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated Organic India Pvt Ltd’s plant?
- In which city is ‘Veer Savarkar’ flyover inaugurated which is named after Hindutva ideologue Vinayak Damodar Savarkar?
- Education Ministry organised a two-day conclave on School Education in 21st Century under Shikshak Parv. When was Shikshak Parv celebrated?
A) 6th September- 23rd September
B) 7th September- 24th September
C) 8th September- 25th September
D) 9th September- 26th September
- As announced by the govt., all Urban Areas in____________ and every city in __________ are noe Open Defecation Free.
A) Haryana, Punjab
B) Punjab, Maharashtra
C) Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
D) Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount has been released by the Road, Transport and Highways Ministry during the COVID-19 period under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat scheme
A) Rs 20,000 cr
B) Rs 15,000 cr
C) Rs 10,000 cr
D) Rs 25,000 cr
- Telangana has been paired with which state under the Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat programme?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- In which city is the country’s first integrated air ambulance service launched?
- Which state has signed a MoU with United Nation World Food Programme for manufacturing and distribution of take-home ration with the help of Self Help Groups?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Employees’ Provident Fund (EPFO) has decided to pay how much percent interest during 2019-20?
- Which airport has put in place QR code-enabled check-in mechanism for passengers to use their mobile phones to remotely operate check-in?
A) Chennai International Airport
B) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
C) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
D) Mumbai International Airport
- Which state received its first Tele Health, a telemedicine platform, where citizens can directly connect with medical officers and specialist doctors and seek general and specialized tele-consultation at their doorstep free of cost?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Accoriding to the United Nations, India’s child mortality rate has declined substantially between __________ and 2019.
- The first World Solar Technology Summit was hosted by the International Solar Alliance (ISA) on September 8, 2020 virtually. International Solar Alliance (ISA) aims to create a world solar bank with authorised capital of how much amount to fund projects?
A) $ 20 billion
B) $ 15 billion
C) $ 10 billion
D) $ 25 billion
- Where did the meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) held?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Ankara, Turkey
C) Berlin, Germany
D) Tripoli, Libya
- Which spacecraft company has announced to name its NG-14 Cygnus spacecraft after former astronaut Kalpana Chawla?
A) BAE Systems
B) Lockheed Martin
C) General Dynamics
D) Northrop Grumman
- Which bank has topped the EASE (Enhanced Access and Service Excellence) Banking Reforms Index 2.0?
A) Oriental Bank of Commerce
B) State Bank of India
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which bank is planning to launch a loan product, SAFAL, primarily focused on organic cotton growers who don’t have any credit history?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) State Bank of India
C) Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- How much loan agreement has been signed between India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor?
A) $ 600 million
B) $ 800 million
C) $ 500 million
D) $ 200 million
- WE HUB has announced its partnership with which of the following to aid women entrepreneurs in agri business?
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned micro irrigation projects worth how much amount up to August 2020 as announced by Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar?
A) Rs 3,834.67 crore
B) Rs 3,805.67 crore
C) Rs 3,887.67 crore
D) Rs 3,828.67 crore
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and which other cricketer have been signed as the brand ambassadors of Playerzpot, the fantasy sports gaming platform?
A) Smriti Mandhana
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Mithali Raj
D) Shafali Verma
- What is the theme of World Suicide Prevention Day 2020?
A) Suicide Prevention: One World Connected
B) Preventing Suicide: Reaching Out and Saving Lives
C) Working Together to Prevent Suicide
D) Connect, communicate, care
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development situated?
B) New Delhi