Current Affairs 11 September2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 September 2021 of A2Z –Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 10, 2021
- India’s first ever Emergency Landing Field on National Highway has been inaugurated in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which ministry has constituted a Task Force and Expert Committee to prepare road map for Coal based Hydrogen Production?
A) Ministry of Coal
B) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
C) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
D) Ministry of MSME
- Which institution has retained the top spot overall among all institutes over India according to the Ministry of Education’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Rankings 2021?
A) IISc Bengaluru
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Delhi
- Which state/Union Territory has launched ‘Business Blasters’ Programme which aims at developing young entrepreneurs at the school level by providing students seed money to start a business?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- All India Institute of Ayurveda signed an MoU with which University to appoint an Academic Chair in Ayurveda via virtual mode?
A) Monash University, Melbourne
B) The Australian National University, Canberra
C) NICM Western Sydney University
D) Curtin University, Perth
- Who has become the first country in the world to accept Bitcoin as legal tender?
A) El Salvador
- Which bank has been roped in by Karnataka Government to build digital infrastructure to support its Namma Shaale Nanna Koduge Programme?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) ESAF Small Finance Bank
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) Jana Small Finance Bank
- Government of India and Asian Development Bank has signed an MoU of $112 Million loan to improve water supply infrastructure in which state?
- Which bank has launched its one-stop digital banking platform named ‘bob World’?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of India
D) Punjab National Bank
- Byju’s has acquired which of the following online exam preparation platform for an undisclosed amount?
- Tata AIA Life Insurance has roped in which among the following athletes as its Brand Ambassador?
A) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
B) P V Sindhu
C) Neeraj Chopra
D) Bajrang Punia
- Who has been reappointed as the MD and CEO of IDFC First Bank recently?
A) Atul Kumar Goel
B) V Vaidyanathan
C) A S Rajeev
D) Rajkiran Rai G.
- Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Tamil Nadu?
A) RN Ravi
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) Baby Rani Maurya
D) Gurmeet Singh
- Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Uttarakhand?
A) Gurmeet Singh
B) Baby Rani Maurya
C) Jagdish Mukhi
D) Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Who has been appointed as the CMD of National Fertilizers Limited?
A) Virendra Nath Datt
B) Manoj Mishra
C) Nirlep Singh Rai
D) Dharam Pal
- Which Workshop has bagged the 22nd National Award for Excellence in Energy Management from the Confederation of Indian Industry(CII)?
A) Perambur Carriage Workshop, Perambur
B) New Bongaigaon Workshop
C) Rail Spring Karkhana Workshop, Gwalior
D) Golden Rock Workshop, Trichy
- Who became the highest goal scoring footballer in the International Football History with his 110th goal?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Sunil Chhetri
C) Cristiano Ronaldo
D) Ali Daei
- Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has inaugurated PRANA Portal to regulate air pollution in 132 cities of India. Who is the current Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change?
A) Raj Kumar Singh
B) Bhupender Yadav
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Piyush Goyal
- To commemorate 75 years of India’s Independence and to celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, Ministry of Food Processing is observing Food Processing Week from ____ to ____ September 2021.
A) 1st to 7th September
B) 4th to 10th September
C) 6th to 12th September
D) 8th to 14th September
- Who has been appointed the new governor of Punjab?
A) Banwarilal Purohit
B) RN Ravi
C) Manohar Lal Khattar
D) Kalraj Mishra
- Government has appointed 10 merchant bankers to manage the mega IPO of LIC. Which of the following is not one among them?
A) SBI Capital Market
B) Barclays Securities India Pvt Ltd.
C) Goldman Sachs India Securities
D) JP Morgan India
- Which country has become the first in the world to vaccinate children from age Two against Covid-19?
A) El Salvador
D) New Zealand
- _____ and Fiserv Inc, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology, have entered into an agreement to launch the plug-and-play RuPay credit card stack ’ nFini ‘.
A) NITI Aayog
D) Indian Banks Association
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the Headqaurter of IDFC First Bank located?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the Headquarter of Jana Small Finance Bank located?
- When was Life Insurance Corporation founded?
A) 1 July 1955
B) 1 April 1955
C) 1 September 1956
D) 1 August 1956