Current Affairs 12 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 11, 2019
- India signed agreement with which country to collaborate on solutions for smart cities?
- According to UN report,India’s population grew at how much percent between 2010 and 2019?
- Recently the national green tribunal slapped an interim penalty of Rs 100 crore on which government for inaction to prevent illegal sand mining ?
- According to data released by Association of a Mutual Funds in India,which company claimed the top spot in terms of assets?
A)HDFC Asset Management Company
B)ICICI Mutual Funds Ltd
- At what percent,government has retained the interest rate for GPF and other related schemes for April June quarter?
- Recently,PAISALO Digital Limited signed the loan agreement with which bank to enable MSME segment with income generation loans?
- Which company launched “Vouchers “ for businesses globally¿
- Who has been named the “Wisden leading cricketer of the year”(men’s)?
- Who has been named as the best athletic coach in Asia this year by Asian Athletics Association?
A)Rajendra Kumar Joshi
- Which Asian shot putter was Recently banned for four years by National Anti Doping agency for flunking Four dope tests in 2017?
- Who was appointed as first Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court?
- Who was appointed as Defence Finance Secretary?
- Benjamin Netanyahu was re appointed as PM of which country?
- Who was appointed as interim president of Algeria?
A)Sheikh Abdul Al Sisi
- Who was appointed as new PM of Haiti?
C)Jean Michael Lipin
- Who was appointed as new MD and CeO of Indian Overseas Bank?
B)RA Sankara Narayanan
- Who was honoured with the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Nobel Award by International Human Rights Council?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of a Indian Overseas Bank?
- What is the currency of Haiti?
- What is the currency of Algeria?
- What is the capital of Israel?