Current Affairs 12 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 11, 2020
- Recently Union HRD Ministry launched which campaign for crowd sourcing of ideas for improving online education ecosystem of India?
A)Desh Bade Online
B)India Moving Ahead
D)Bharat Padhe Online
- How much amount was assured by Asian Development Bank to India for battling COVID-19?
- Which Bank has launched DigiGen, a digital banking platform where customers can digitally open a savings account and fixed deposit instantly; any time, anywhere?
A)Jana Small Finance Bank
B)Paytm Payments Bank
C)Airtel Payments Bank
D)AU Small Finance Bank
- As per RBI report, CPI inflation likely to ease from 4.8% in Q1 to how much percent in Q2?
- Which Company has acquired the popular weather app Dark Sky?
- Which Company acquired Gurgaon Palwal Transmission Limited (GPTL) for Rs 1,080 crore?
- Which Company has launched a new braille keyboard named TalkBack?
- Recently Nobuhiko Obayashi passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently which famous Hindustani classical singer and Padma Shri awardee passed away in Gurgaon?
B)Shaukat Ali Khan
- Recently HazarilL Raghuvanshi passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is World Homeopathy Day observed?
- When is National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Jana Small Finance Bank?