Current Affairs 12 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 11, 2017
- Name the mobile App launched by the government of India for health workers to ease child deliveries in peripheral areas
- Which new feature has been launched by the search engine giant Google to give users timely updates from verified users?
- Name the eminent scientist, well-known as Father of DNA finger printing in India, who passed away recently due to health problem
A) Lalji Singh
B) Jayant Narlikar
C) Raghunath Mashelkar
D) Anil Kakodkar
- Name the Indian city which has been ranked as the most expensive office locations in India as per the Office Space Across the World 2017?
B) New Delhi
- How much amount of life insurance has been announced by the state government of West Bengal for the pilgrims visiting the state for the upcoming Gangasagar fair?
A) Rs 4 lakh
B) Rs 6 lakh
C) Rs 5 lakh
D) Rs 3 lakh
- Which among the given centres has been inaugurated by the government of India to prevent and predict cyber attacks on government utilities?
- Which among the given mountains has recently been named as the highest mountain peak in United Kingdom by the British authorities?
A) Mount Paget
B) Mount Vinson
C) Mount Jackson
D) Mount Hope
- Name the winner of the 2017 Joburg Open Golf tournament?
A) Rahil Gangjee
B) Shubhankar Sharma
C) Ashok Kumar
D) Shiv Kapoor
- Who has been elected as the new President of the Indian National Congress?
A) Shashi Tharoor
B) Mallikarjun Kharge
C) Rahul Gandhi
D) M. Veerappa Moily
- Name the Indian city to restart its drive of eradication of beggars to make the city beggar free
C) New Delhi
- Which of the following countries is set to re-open the commercial cinemas in 2018 across the nation for the first time in 35 years?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Which country has won the 2017 Men’s Hockey World League tournament?
- The BCCI has revised its Future Tours Programme (FTP) according to which India will play _____ matches at home across all formats from 2019-2023 however the number of playing days has been reduced to ____
A) 81; 310
B) 71; 390
C) 81; 306
D) 61; 306
- Which country has developed and started the trail operation of the world’s largest automated container terminal?
B) United States
- The 15th edition of the Russia-India-China (RIC) trilateral meet was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- India defeated which country to clinch the bronze medal at the 2017 Men’s Hockey World League?
B) Great Britain
- India’s first Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) will be established in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Gangasagar Mela is famous world wide fair celebrated with great zeal in which state?
A) West Bengal
- Name the Russian Foreign Minister who recently visited India to attend the 15th Russia-India-China (RIC) trilateral meet held in New Delhi
A) Sergei Shoygu
B) Sergey Lavrov
C) Anton Siluanov
D) Vladimir Kolokoltsev
- Name the Chinese Foreign Minister who recently visited India to attend the 15th Russia-India-China (RIC) trilateral meet held in New Delhi
A) Wang Yang
B) Wang Jing
C) Wang Yi
D) Wang Yong
- Who is the Union Minister of State for Finance?
A) Krishan Pal
B) S.S. Ahluwalia
C) Hardeep Singh
D) S.P. Shukla
- Mount Hope is located in which country?
A) United Kingdom
- The 2017 Men’s Hockey World League was played in which stadium?
A) Aishbagh Stadium, Bhopal
B) Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Delhi
C) Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar
D) Dhyan Chand Astroturf Stadium, Lucknow
- The Indian National Congress was founded in which year?
- Which country will host the Cricket World Cup 2023?
B) South Africa